Do you guys like this bag?

Honestly, this is hitting the stores this year but has been around awhile, as I wanted to order the same bag last year and talked myself out of it. Sure enough, when I started seeing the Fossil version in Macy's for fall, I was patting myself on the back for not buying the next "teen" bag. I really liked the bag, though, and if you have not seen a ton of these out there and really want it, I say go for it. I am one of those who kind of gets irked when I buy something I think is unique and then a ton of people start carrying it. I would for sure buy Lucky vs, Fossil, as they have always had nicer bags for what they are(kind of a rough, worn look is what I am trying to say here) I think the leather quality is pretty good.

It's very cute and would go with a lot of stuff. Definitely makes me think of a summer/early fall bag, though. You might get more use out of it next year...

I've seen this bag on a tv show, Ugly Betty so it's probably getting publicity. I like Lucky leathers a lot, it's a reasonable quality for price..but I will say that there are too many colors for me...