Do you guys like the Musette?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I haven't seen anyone on the PF modeling one or talking much about this bag. I tried it on, and it's really different & striking. Do you like it, or have it? Anyone? I'd love to see a pic if anyone has one or hear your opinions.
    [​IMG]

2. I would love to trade my perf. speedy for that bag!!!

3. I like it okay, I think for me it would be a little too long though.

4. Oh yes, I like that!

5. i like the non-perfo one

6. I wasn't sure how I felt about the bag until I saw it on a cover of a magazine- it's rather unique and certainly not seen as much as the other bags in the line.

I think you should get it!

7. I have the musette. I love it because it has a nice big shoulder strap and is a change from the hand held bags and the lining is gorgeous!!
    The only thing I find a bit impractical is the padlock opening which I think will get scratched and tarnished from opening the bag all the time so I usually leave the lock unlatched when I need to get in and out of the bag.

IMGP3858 (1).JPG
  8. I didn't know that it came in a non-perfo one, but the pink strap on this one is really pretty.

9. It is so pretty. What color is yours? Do you have a pic?

10. Sorry, I just saw your pic. It is beautiful. Thanks.

11. heres the non-perfo one to prove they do exist XP

[​IMG]
    above is the musette salsa

[​IMG]and this is the musette tango

12. The fuchsia one is very feminine. I love the lining.

13. agreed

it would look so nice on you! how bout a pic of you modeling it? ^_^

14. This bag is still available isnt it? I really want it...does it hold alot?

15. Oh Kathy!!! I tried to get my hands on this bag and they were all out at Macy's!!! It's really nice in person..perfect for weekends.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice