Do you guys get dressed up to go to LV?

i guess it depends on the store you go to. there are two LV shops in my area and i notice that the other is more of a snobby type than the other. so i usually visit the latter. i was wearing rubber flipflops yesterday and the SAs were as warm as my previous visits.

NAH I JUST DRESS LIKE I NORMALLY DO, THEOUGH AUSTRALIA IS CASUAL ANYWAY IF YOUR NICE TO THEM THEN THEY ARE HAPPY TO SERVE YOU, THATS WHAT I DID AND NOW I KNOW ALL THEIR NAMES AND THEY KNOW ME!!:tup:

I agree with lorihmatthews it's more about rapport than how you're dressed.

I do a lot of my LV shopping on elux to save sales tax, but I do realize that means you miss out on a lot of wonderful SA attention and expertise.

When I do go into LV in downtown Seattle, I do clean up, LOL. But that's because I'm going downtown, not running around in sweats doing grocery shopping, hee hee!

I dressed up when I made purchases.To me, it is part of the experience:cool:. If I just do window shopping, then I wouldn't care that much, I walked in with whatever I was wearing.

My first time I was dressed very casually and was ignored. My second time I was more dressed up and carried an LV bag and was still treated rudely. My 3rd time I decided to be comfortable and was treated excellent.....but my 3rd time was at a different store. I came to conclusion that I'm the customer....they should be convining me to buy, not expecting me to convince them to sell. From now on I'll wear what I like and not be intimidated anymore.

i try to - and i always try to bring or use my LV bag when I know I'm going to visit the LV store here in Manila. I usually end up dressing up or trying to look nice because the LV store here is located in an upscale kinda mall - so it would be nicer if i had an on a nice outfit eh? but I agree with what's been said, no matter what you wear, you are the customer, and you should be treated well and be served well. And it definitely helps to have an SA that you form a relationship with so you can expect better service! :smile:

I wouldn't say that I dress up just for LV. It's not like I take out my prom dress and look glam when I go. But I have gone looking like I just rolled out of bed and where I looked a little more put together. From those 2 experiences, I was treated better when I dressed nicer. At SCP anyways. But as long as I don't get treated like trash I'm ok. :tup:

But at Tiffany's... that's a whole different story.