Do you guys fully enjoy all your bags???

I was just thinking about this today as I was reading all the posts about magenta. I have narrowed down what I own so I can really use and enjoy all my bags. My magenta city is the one bag I don't use so I think she is going on the chopping block.

I only have two bbags right now and I only use one of them regularly. Awhile back when I just had my ink city I used her so much that when my '05 black city arrived..I was thinking " why did I buy this ?" because then I wouldn't have the chance to wear out my favorite one out as often as I'd like..well I was wrong because even now I still neglected my black city and continued to wear my ink city. I've only worn my black city maybe 4 times tops and I know it's a sign for me to sell it or give it to my sister since she loves the bag. But anyways these days I'm thinking of just purchasing two bbags in two different styles like a work and keeping my ink city that way when it's a heavy load I can carry my work and if it's a light day..my city. I don't see the use in having several bags in the same style unless I'm going to use them regularly but I know myself and I won't so I try to stay away from making alot of purchases.

good to see I have company where I'm at! LOL

:yes: Good post!! Because I have a relatively small collection, and I haven't even used some of my bags yet!!

It is a strange phenomenon... I can tell you I think tPF has definately helped to fuel it for me... I NEVER would have bought so many bags, and then just had them sit NEW in my closet!! Notice I said, "as many" - but I am a guilty offender of that in general... just not usually in such large quantities!!

I :heart: all of the bags I've purchased (and kept) so far!! So its not a matter of not liking something I picked... but as of today, my Sandstone PT, Marine City, & Aqua First are all sitting NEW, never used in their dustbags... I KNOW!! I'm crazy!! :wacko:

The craziest part is, I'm debating between two more bags & another wallet that have the potential of being purchased within the next week or two... There is no logic to it... I keep telling myself, once I have a certain color combination (adding Grenat for a red color family & Cafe for a brown color family), then I can stop - be content, and just be happy using my bags... Will that actually happen?? Who knows?

I want usuable bags in my collection, that I love! So I've been going through my bags in other brands, trying to par those down and take back some of those that are NWT... but I would like to get to a point that I have a usable collection that just "flows"... I am fairly young though, so I guess I have time!! :P

I don't use all of my bags as often as I "should" given their cost, but I also tend to keep bags for a long time so it all evens out eventually.

I recently carried a little evening bag that I have probably owned since sometime in the 1980s and it was the perfect accent to my outfit:wlae:

messengerbaglover, :yes: yes, all your babies derserve to be loved:heart:

But anyways these days I'm thinking of just purchasing two bbags in two different styles

That's what I'm doing :yes: I looove my first, but didn't see the point of having two firsts, though I wanted a more "neutral" colored bbag. That's why I went with the City. Of course now if I don't like the City I'll end up with two more firsts to use up the store credit:Push:

I fear having too many high end bags that i won't use. I already have many not so high end bags that I no longer use. I also do not want to sell my bags.

I purchased the Pelham and the Alma and used them less than 10 times because i like to wear sneakers and jeans more than anything else.

I don't have brand loyalty in terms of bag ownership. My goal is not to buy too much of any one brand.

I do love to read the balenciaga forums most, especially the ones with the pictures.

I spread out my purchases and I get rid of any bags that I have had for a long time but still haven't used. I have a two white multicolore LV bags that I love. A small Eliza and a large Suede Fringe bucket. Then my b-bags...the most I had of those at once was 8, and when I kept passing up my 05 Indigo City, and my 04 Eggplant City I sold both of them. The color and leather on both bags was incredible, but I kept passing them by to use the more vibrant bags. Now I have 3 City's, 2 Firsts, and a Box. I have no problem using them all! So that is my suggestion. Spread your purchases out so you get some use out of one fav before buying another. And if something is in your closet for a month or two that you just aren't using, you may want to consider selling it.
;)

Well, I find that I tend to get obsessed with a certain bag and can't seem to make myself start using another one. I often even think, "Hey, this is the only bag I actually need! It completes me!". As soon as I swap it out for another bag, I get the same feeling with that bag. So I never actually know whether I "need" all of the bags I have or not, but I know that I have an awfully hard time deciding which to let go if I want a new one.

You know that I am right there with you girl - I think you do a great job of rotating bags. You are always selling off bags to get new ones. I change bags every few days - sometimes I go a week. I love bags - it's just my thing.

I have too many bags (I don't use them all) and I'm in the process of buying more. This is the first time that I have considered selling some of my bags. I hate the idea of getting rid of my 05 bags, but if they aren't being used, I must admit that I should purge. More importantly, I don't really want to sell on eBay after hearing so many horror stories.