Do you glam up your pets?

1. i have sweaters, a couple of shirts, a parka and a puffy vest lol for my westie..i pay more attention to him then i do to my own wardrobe it seems. what about you? fancy collars, clothes, bags? how do you pamper your pets?

2. Fancy collars & leashes, fancy bowls, fancy beds, self-cleaning litterbox, the water fountain thing... a lot lot of toys....

and so on

3. ofcourse! there's her bee halloween costume in my avatar, 2 sets of coach collars and leashes (pink and red), a pink winter parka (my bf hates it), a bunch of sweaters, a cute bed that says "woof" on it

4. Yes, much to my boyfriend's dismay. My puppy has a couple jackets, a ridiculous pair of blue & white pajamas, a santa costume & a few collars.

I had to stop buying him beds because he kept eating them:blink:

5. My girls would not have it...lol...just cute LV collars...Im waiting for the baby to get a bit bigger to grow into hers...I will not buy them again though...(quailty of the coach collars are way better!)

6. When my yorkie was a puppy YES..lots of outfits but now just a LV Collar and LV Carrier

7. I do.
    My franks has a burberry sweater and my luna cat has a crystal collar that spells out her name.

It's too fun to shop for animals!

8. Goodness knows I would if my kitty didn't BITE so hard, she won't even tolerate a collar! When I was growing up I had a cat that would calmly wear anything you put on her, so she was subject to many Cabbage Patch dresses and costumes. I can't believe my parents let me dress up the cat in retrospect, poor kitty :shame:

9. My persian cat is naturally glam as long as you keep her brushed and clean her eyes. Right now she has a hair cut for the summer, to get rid of any matting.
    When I took our german shepherd to the groomers (my DH was out of town and I wasn't going to wrestle with her to give her a bath) the groomer put a bandana on her neck. It just looked ridiculous. Poor Patty, she's a female shepherd, but I don't think she'll ever be glamorous. She is just a sweetheart though!

10. Ofcourse! Stella, my french bulldog/boston terrier mix, always has her pearls on. I make her jewelry, so she has many necklaces to choose from, she keeps up with all the fads. No clothing though...she HATES wearing jackets. When I put them on her, she just stands there looking completely pathetic, and I wind up having to carry her around.

11. My pug Milo has a t-shirt that says, "Mamas Boy". It's so cute!! And for easter I bought him a polo shirt that had blue and green stripes, he was sporting!!!!

12. No, my dog has a red collar and that's it. My two cats have biten through the collars I've given them and I've given up on dressing them.

13. my baby is a lab mix so shirts for the most part are out, except for a lovely sweater with scarf attached, and a goofy sweatshirt. she has a large collection of seasonal collars and bandanas she wears proudly though.

she has a pink pooch tag that reads " I LOVE LONG WALKS BY THE BEACH AND LONG WET KISSES"

14. i dont have any pets.. i think even if i did.. i wouldnt do it.. i mean, a pet is a pet.. again, that is just my opinion...

15. Oh yes! My cat has quite the collection of outfits. The latest was his 18th birthday celebration with a multicolored party hat and a matching festive collar. I took a lot of pictures! :smile: My favorites are his bunny ears and a surgical scrub outfit with cap . :amuse:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice