Do you give thank-you gifts to your trusted SAs?

1. Just curious. I haven't in the past.

2. Umm... I haven't either?
    I mean, they do get the commission O_O

3. Neither have I, mostly because I don't have a really good relationship with any SA.

At work, my boss receives a lot of gifts from customers, and it's really nice to know even if it's like, cheapo 1$ chocolate that they appreciate the service !

4. No . . I feel like I'm spending the bucks *I* should be getting the thank you gift!
    I'll probably give my fave one a card this year though.

5. I haven't gotten to the point of thank you gifts. BUT I do love writing a little note to the store manager, especially at department stores like NM and Nordy's letting them know that X SA is a great asset to the company, etc.

Those little letters apparently make a difference for the SA's. All the SA's that I've written notes for are always super appreciative and tell me that the note really helps them out. I figure it's a short little note that gives them a "high five" that they deserve.

6. Noppe, but I DO send thank you letters if the service was reaaaaaaaaaaaally good.

7. I haven't given my SAs presents...maybe this year I might give her something. I do give my hair dresser a box of chocolates or wine or something like that for Xmas, though.

8. I gave my SA a box of chocolate for xmas (he was only my SA for like the past couple months before). He is the sweetest ever!

9. I have some SA's that used to be my grandmother's SA's they know me since I was 5. They get xmas gifts, also my perfume SA and cosmetics SA.

10. no i don't.. i have gotten thank you cards from some of the SA's though.. thought it was pretty neat..

11. If I receive outstanding service from an SA then I send a letter of commendation to their manager at the store.

12. ^^^I think the letters to their bosses as wickedassin and layla do are the best gifts of all. And a great idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice