do you girls think this jumbo is too big on me??

awww Thank you EVERYONE!! this is why i NEED my Tpf sisters! haha
This is my first jumbo, so i think that might be why my family thinks its too large?
since i have never really carried any big bags before.
and for the reference the bag is 12"x9"x3" ???? correct me if i'm wrong ladies.
i'm just using the number in my head. i also am 5'3 and 112lbs and i usually wear size 2 hope that helps anyone whos looking for a jumbo!!
:heart:

honestly speaking,

with what you are wearing, yes.. it looks a tad too big for you but that could be because its a white bag against a dark background.

i am 5 "4, and 108 pounds.. i have to match my big bags with the right colours and clothes too so i dun get dwarfed by my bag.

i think your white jumbo will go very nicely with cream/tan woollen pants, pastel cashmere top and a string of pearls (since its autumn/winter).. or if you have a camel coat

;)

yay, honey, can't wait to see your jumbo and envelope? LOL. i'm 5'4 and size 00-0 , don't think my reissue looks huge on me, unless it's the large vinyl cabas then it would. i think i'm ready for my jumbo now! xo

Ladydeluxe, your one tiny girl! and you totally rock your reissue as well.
i have been having a chanel craze and so have you!! but you might beat me by a little!
haha i bought soo many bags this month (because i know i will get them anyways so might as well before the price increase!)and i also had some problems with my vinyl cabas as well?? it looked terrybly huge on me! and i had to return it...

I think it looks great on you and the dark white is stunning!

You said that your family thought it looked big on you, but what are your own feelings?

Beautylicious i love her! esp with the new chain i wanted a pure white one before ( not sure if the new chain even came in the pure white ) but this color grew on me .. i love my jumbo and i get stare sometimes ... so i dont know if its because shes a killer OR she looks big on me ...

Beautylicious i love her! esp with the new chain i wanted a pure white one before ( not sure if the new chain even came in the pure white ) but this color grew on me .. i love my jumbo and i get stare sometimes ... so i dont know if its because shes a killer OR she looks big on me ...

Well, I'm so glad to hear that, because I think the most important thing is that YOU love her! And I'm sure that they are staring at you because you both look stunning together! :heart:

Ladydeluxe, your one tiny girl! and you totally rock your reissue as well.
i have been having a chanel craze and so have you!! but you might beat me by a little!
haha i bought soo many bags this month (because i know i will get them anyways so might as well before the price increase!)and i also had some problems with my vinyl cabas as well?? it looked terrybly huge on me! and i had to return it...

haha yes! i am tiny but i think my height goes up by quite a bit because i'm always on heels (yummyloubbbbs)! lol i think my chanel collection is quite little, i've got only around 20 chanels? i'm just starting my craze right now! i recently ordered 2 bags and now i'm ordering 1 more and none are here yet! :Push: i sold my vinyl cabas away, thank god i did! one of the best decisions i ever made! :yes: