do you girls think this jumbo is too big on me??

Pure Honey, I think you are rocking the bag. However I am having the exact same dilemma at the moment, Im finally succumbing to my first Jumbo, and like you I have gone for the white as its just such a nice stand out colour. I really think it just takes a little bit of getting used to, especially if you have been used to the medium flap, as the diff in size is quite a large leap.

I would keep her for sure, you, and the bag look gorgeous :smile: How tall are you btw

I'm no Chanel expert but I think it looks hot on you! How tall are you btw? I', almost 5'4 so just for reference...:graucho: I want this bag to look hot on me too if I get it in the near future..

It looks wonderful on you - your frame is small and the bag sets off nicely. I had a jumbo but it didn't look right on me, IMO. I love the color of it too!!

I think it looks great on you! Keep it!
I'm wondering if your family is used to you carrying smaller bags & this is why they think it looks too large?

it looks great on you!

I'm thinking that your mom and bf thinks it looks big bec. the bag sits on the smallest part of your body (waist), so maybe shortening the chain slightly would help? Just an idea.

It is a tiny bit on the large side, but it doesn't look bad at all. Sometimes I'll see a jumbo on someone and it just looks wrong. It will look way too big for them. That is definitely not the case with you. I think it looks great! Definitely keep it! :smile: