Do you girls love Rachel Pally?

i have two caftan dresses, but i have other jersey dresses that i like better and think are more flattering. but i got both of them on sale, that's why i have them.

I know this thread is old, but just want to express my love for Rachel Pally. I love how fluid the dresses are. I have the long sleeveless caftan dress (in XS, I usually wear M or sometimes S), and a couple other styles (in S). The dresses are so comfortable and slimming. I want to buy more.

I have two tops and one dress that I absolutely adore. But that's the problem...I've only been able to find about three items that I like enough to buy.

I can pass on all her styles that look like variations of pajamas.

i like her stuff and have some of her things, they are really comfortable and easy to travel with, but I bought them only on sale. I don't like that her modal jersey fabrics pill pretty quickly, otherwise I'd lover her stuff more

Old thread but have to add that going to the RP sale is an event for me and my gang of stylistas. So much you can do with her stuff....We even had one friend get her bride's maid dresses (Athenas ) there last time and we always go first day to the sale..
I love RP and so happy that its in LA...I am between a Large and 1X and have to try everything on but its so worth it to me. I have several long dresses, love her wide leg pants, her short dresses really work for work for me and I travel a lot and they are suitcase friendly. Plus buying from nice folks makes me happy! Lastly at 5'10 everything is perfectly long ...
I prefer her over some others...t bags and Gypsy 05 don't get my $$ very limited.