Do you girls ever wonder...

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. How many times these bbags change hands? (i was thinking about the pale pink box on eBay for a third time) SOme of these purses have racked some major milage around the globe!

tPF's should put a little card in their bags (like a "where's george" tracking system) to track their travels.

so of your bags that you've bought and sold, do you ever wonder where they are now?

2. I am going to put the "tracking system" in my bags :p J/k. I bought 90% of my bags from BNY. Havent got a preloved bag so I dont know. But I am soon letting go some of my "babies"..and "Where is George" sounds good :smile: .

3. I have wondered about this! I actually know of one bag I've had in the past that has pretty much circled the globe and ended back in the country of the seller that I bought it from. :p

All I know is that I need to do some more traveling because some b-bags see more countries than I have so far in my lifetime. O_O

4. so true!! Applies to me as well!!

5. i guess bbags are in way too many hands!!!

haha i don't even bother thinking of it...