Do you girls carry your Chanel bags everyday?

I really try to match up my bags to my outfits - or is it outfits to the bags I want to carry....

Anyway I switch out my bags at least 3 times per week. I can't carry my Chanel every day. I haven't got that many. And one is lambskin, too delicate. But I would love to have that many Chanel!

its coco everyday for me.. i switch and coordinate my outfits with all of them
the one i use the most is my pink medallion tote- i love her like i made her myself...
its winter and i still carry her- just had her re-furb'd from neimans and i cant get enough of her.. looking for some pink boots, to justify carrying pink in winter but hey i dont care...
anybody know where i can get some cute pink stileto boots

i try and carry the chanels everyday, however, if i know i'm going somewhere that will "ruin" my bag, then i'll take my trusty LV Damier Speedy as i can toss around and squash the bag etc.. (that's my all purpose hard wearing bag)

I rotate LV and Chanel....I just go with whatever works best with my outfit!:P

Addisonshopper: I am so intrigued by the Pink Medallion Tote! I love it but am afraid it would seem too young for me (I'm 38). Do you have any pics of your Tote action?

Leem, ooh I saw that you recently purchased the red diamond shine flap! I, too am wondering how patent leather would hold up daily wear. I ordered a black diamond shine for next week and plan on using it for daily wear. I'm confident that it will go alot with my blues/greys/whites casuals and work attire. How do you love your bordeaux?

usually i dont carry them around that often, but this past week or so, i've been rotating between my classic flap and ds flap almost everyday! it just matches my wardrobe as of late i suppose. Generally i use my LV, Chloe & BV (among others) because they hold a lot more and are much "hardier" than my chanels.

Good question..
I wondered how Chanels would hold up to everyday usage.

I'd like to sell some of my LV's and get a patent classic.
It sounds like they are holding up quite nicely.