Do you get offended when someone asks if your LV is fake?

I have never had it happen to me I think its because my wallet is utah ..but a friend was asked once if he got his MC wallet on canal street (fake alley in San Francisco) , he just said no I got it at the rodeo store and since he was just visiting the city he said you mean there is another LV boutique on canal street I havent heard about?...but get offended why ?? if they have to ask then they probably dont know whole lot about LV anyway....

sometimes depending on the way its said. like when someone states it is instead of asking then yes. but other times no...i just tell them it better not be for the price i paid.

Although I've never been asked outright, I get a bad feeling sometimes that people are assuming my LVs are fake. I'm 21, but look 17 so there's that "she's young so it can't be real" mentality! :sad:
Somedays I care, somedays I don't. The people who know me well know I would never buy a fake.

nah, they don't know any better. even if it were a fake, they are tacky for asking.

i see fakes all the time, and i never comment on them. i just smile to myself.

I usually get asked if my mono Theda GM & mono Riveting Bag are fake...I don't get offended. It's just like guccimamma says, they just don't know any better! Ha.

i don't usually get asked "is that fake?" i get asked "is that real?" and i just laugh, give them a quizzicle look and say "of course it is! everything i carry is real." but if someone said "that's fake" then yes, i'd go off. lol.

this one girl i never liked once asked me "where did you get that, it's so cute!" i said, "well, at the louis vuitton store of course" and she goes, "oh, it's real?" and i said, "of course it is!" with a big fat smile. lol.

nah, they don't know any better. even if it were a fake, they are tacky for asking.

i see fakes all the time, and i never comment on them. i just smile to myself.

That is why it would offend me that someone would be that tacky to ask.

I would never ask anyone if their bag was fake or not(even though I would know already).