Do you get a box with your purchase at Loewe?

mixlv

Wendy S The Loving Fifty
Dec 18, 2014
I bought my first Loewe bag at the South Coast Plaza boutique yesterday morning and it was a wonderful experience.

It wasn't until I got home that I realized I wasn't given a box - just a dustbag. Does anyone here know - should I have been given a box too?

I bought my Puzzle bag in the Loewe store in Paris. It was also just in the dustbag. No box!
Ohhhh - I would think that you would get a box in the Paris store for sure. Thank you for letting me know that I am not alone. I did get the beautiful Spirited Away shopping bag and I was really happy about that. I have never really been drawn to Loewe until recently but now I really am. The workmanship is wonderful and the price point is bearable for their items.

Reactions: DiJe40
I bought my first Loewe bag at the South Coast Plaza boutique yesterday morning and it was a wonderful experience.

It wasn't until I got home that I realized I wasn't given a box - just a dustbag. Does anyone here know - should I have been given a box too?

hi! Congrats on your new bag!
I didn’t buy a bag from a shop but from Loewe’s online site and it came with a box, I hope it helps.

Reactions: mixlv
Ohhhh - I would think that you would get a box in the Paris store for sure. Thank you for letting me know that I am not alone. I did get the beautiful Spirited Away shopping bag and I was really happy about that. I have never really been drawn to Loewe until recently but now I really am. The workmanship is wonderful and the price point is bearable for their items.
That’s great, wich bag did you get from the Spirited Away collection?

Reactions: mixlv
I heard that Loewe recently changed their packaging to be more eco friendly such that in store purchases do not come in a box, only in the dust bag and shopping bag, and online purchases from Loewe come with a box.

From my personal experience bag purchases at retail stores are typically given just dustbags but no boxes, online bag purchases are given both. SLGs receive both dustbags and boxes whether purchased in-store or online.

Last edited: