Do you get a box with larger items?

1. I bought another Bastille today:yahoo: . Got rid of my old one (looong story!). Because the old one was given to me, I didn't get a box, but when I bought a new one today it didn't come with a box either. Is that usual or should I go back and ask for one?

2. Go back and ask for one! Some stores will not give you the box unless you ask. I would call your sales associate and tell them you wanted a box...they should give you one...if they give you any problems ask for the manager.
    I have learned that when they walk in back with the bag I make sure to ask for the dustbag, lock/keys (if applicable to that bag), and a box.

3. I use to not get a box before when I purchased my bags, but when I purchased my Duomo recently, it came in a box. So, I'm not too sure.

My boyfriend has the Bastille too, and when we purchased it, it didn't come with a box either.

4. I asked for a box and they said that my bag was too big for a box...

5. DEMAND for one:biggrin: They can't reject ya unless they seriously have NONE left...

6. Definately ask for a box! I didn't start receiving boxes until now too, and I never EVER knew that Vuitton had boxes!! So now I have 4 boxless bags... :Push:

7. i always ask for boxes for my bags. anyway, the boxes are good for other storages ~

8. When I bought my Mini Pleaty recently, they gave me a box. You could always go back and ask for one (be sure to bring your receipt)

9. I know what you mean! I can't believe they hold out like that! I never knew about boxes until I came to this site (less than 2 wks ago!).

10. yep, yep! now i ask for a box whenever i purchase a bag from them!!

Welcome to the forum!! :smile:

11. i tried about four times asking the same SA for a box for my papillon, and the answer is always the same.. we havent got one yet.. dont know if she was lying or not... why would she lie though? i think LV is just too stingy.. =)

12. What is up with these SA... You are supposed to get a box with your purchase. I value my collection of boxes as much as my handbags!!:heart:

13. Definitely ask for a box.

14. Thanks! I sure asked for my box tonite!!!! Just got the Manhattan PM!! (Will post pix later) The box itself took me away ! Hell, the ribbony thingy impressed me too ! LOL

BTW, I have a pomeranian too!!

15. Just a few months ago I got a box with my Pegase 60 suitcase! So you are definitely entitled to a box, and there certainly one that is big enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice