do you gals want your boyfriend to be fashion-addict & shopaholic?

tan2

will work for shoes
Mar 1, 2006
i guess most of d ppl here r fashion or at least bag-addict...
i'm just curious..
do u want ur mate to have the same addiction as yours?

i sometimes wish my boyfriend can be more fashion conscious n shopaholic so we can shop happily n talk bout fashion together... :oh:

I whish my hubby was a little more fashion conscious. I would like to be able to talk to him about fashion. In that sense my husband is kind of boring--he doesn't care about clothes or purses. When he sees me with a new outfit--all he thinks about what I spend on in instead of complementing me. Forget about me buying an expansive bag. I just bought a new LV alma and he can't stop talking about how senseless it is to pay so much money for a purse.

I don't want him to be a shopaholic, but I would love for him to understand that I want the finer things in life. Is not all about saving--you have to live a little.

i wish he was more open to different kinds of clothing, but i don't want him to be a big shopper. i like him how he is, he keeps me reasonable and grounded, he is the yin to my yang :smile:

thx 4 d reply ^^

swedie, i guess that really makes sense lol.. :P,

naturale, my boyfriend used to be like ur hubby, he often complains about my shopping habit, but as time goes by, he never say a thing bout it anymore *but still he personally wont shop like me*. maybe he's starting to understand.. or maybe he's just tired trying to change my mind :P...

nah, i don't like it when guys are too much into fashion. that's my thing :smile:
i think it would be weird if i walked down the street with aguy and he suddenly turns to me and says "oh my god did you see that birkin? that color was fab!"

my husband is totally a fashionisto, shopaholic. Worse than me. His shoe collection rivals mine. His obsession for a while was pipe collecting. He started smoking a pipe a few years ago and just got very into it. He owns about 300. Being a drummer, he also collects alot of drum kits which makes me wish he had taken up the flute instead.

OMG! If my husband was anything like me we would be broke! I just wish that he could appreciate my passion for handbags and shoes, but the shopping addiction belongs to me alone in my family (thank goodness)