Do you follow a particular LV spending regimen (for the lack of a better word)?

I would say B. I need to wait a few months at least to make sure I have the funds. I will put the bag I want on my credit card which gives me more time during the 55 days interest free to come up with the payment. I would never put something on the card that I can't afford to pay off by the due date and DH is really pedantic about the card being paid in full by the due date too.
Unfortunately the bag I often "Plan" to buy is forgotten as I drool over some new LV treasure.:drool:

I'm a fairly impulsive buyer, and if I really feel strongly about an item, I will purchase it. Not the ideal answer, but honest :o)

I'm with chiclawyer. This pretty much describes me, too! I'm impulsive, but I have good instincts and know my style well enough to know what will work and what won't.

I do have to keep an eye on my budget, as I have expensive tastes AND a townhome to continue to remodel and get out of the late 1970s decor :lol: .

i am more obsessive then impulsive. I will obsess about a bag until it is mine. my new fixation is on the azur collection. I will wait till I have the money saved for it. Its permanent so its not going anywhere. that is always a plus. i have been known to impulse buy. but then i feel guilty and return it.

I usually save for a bag, but then buy impulsively, if that makes sense. It always semms that I'm saving for a particular bag, then fall in love with something else and buy that instead (and usually before I've saved as much as I promised myself I would).

I usually find something that I really like and wait to buy it because my reasoning is, if I really, really still want it after a few weeks, and keep thinking about it, then it will be worth it when I buy it. The last thing I want to do is spend $1000 on something that I don't really want after I get it. I also limit myself to only spending what I can afford. And I've really really been trying to limit myself to one purchase a month, although this month I bought my mandarin noe and zippy organizer!

Well, I was doing the impulse buying thing on eBay for a while, but that didn't work out (the DH hated that plan)! So now I plan on doing B--I bring lunch and caffeine to work, instead of buying lunch and coffee every day. That will save me close to $40 a week, which I will put towards my bag fund.

2K is my limit..... always wanting the limited editions.... especially speedies.... when they come i go get them. but i do have to like them i did not like the fringe...

i used to be an impulsive buyer... but no more. i usually save up some of my earnings specifically for bags, regardless of whether or not there's a bag I want... I always find that I end up wanting something sooner or later anyway.