Do you flight with first, business, or coach when you bring your LV luggage?

Level 1...class... $
Level 2...Business class...? $$
Level 3...First class $$$

lol

i flied...in...Level 2 class...once...GOOD!!! BUT...no more...LOL if you think of it...it's...

Level 1 Class...+ *1 Keepall 45*(LV...etc lol) ???

or

Leve 2 Class

i like...Level 1 class...+ shopping in LV...lol...

i remember...i was on the plane...and i thought...one...two times...

"oh! lol...i could have bought a LV ring...or...bag...if i went on Level 1 class."

lol...
ITA
yes, 12k =12,000.
some even way more

If paying First Class can get me there faster, I'm all for it, but since it does not, I'm fine w/Coach or Business. I can't see myself lugging keepalls in airport, even a loaded Stephen is a bit of challenge to protect in busy airports.

I have a hard time answering this post. Because if I did straight up I would say I always fly business internationally and First Class domestic. Sounds a bit snobbery unless one understands the frequent flyer program one is on. BTW I don't fly with LV. *ever*.

I fly business (with my company) and F (domestic) for grins. That is it for now and I don't have the bandwidth to explain how this gets done for under $100/month. I will pipe in later. :d

I don't own any LV luggages (yet) but I fly with my LV purse all the time whether I'm in coach or first class (free upgrade! yeah!) and I leave it under the seat (but carefully!).

I was recently at the airport (long cross country flight) and saw someone's keepall (probably a 55 or 60) come out of the luggage rotation conveyor and thought "oh poor lv! its dragged along the dirty metal conveyor and who knows what else!" But I guess whomever owned it didn't care and used it like any other piece of luggage (I guess its being used as it was intended, a luggage). I did point it out to my DH and said I wanted to rescue it. LOL

Well I bring my Damier Pegase on almost every trip, if its just overnight then I bring my Damier Ribera GM, and I must say I regularly travel equally by First Class, Business Class and Coach. I have checked in my luggage and carry-on. I have had my Damier Pegase for at least 5 years now and its in GREAT condition. The corners show wear colorwise but no major scratches or tears. I wouldn't be afraid to travel with any LV bag as I find they are the most durable of all designers I own. :tup:

P.S.- I DO get paranoid about someone grabbing it before me at baggage claim though! :s

lol...i seriously...have never ever heard...of a flight $12 000...lol

i understand...titanic/cruises...but...a flight...i thought...

$1500~5000...

never ever heard of THREE ZEROS...wow...$00 000...lol

how many keepalls 45 is that!?!? lol

I usually fly on very short flights (1-2 hours or less) in the outskirts of Europe, and I can't really justify spending extra money on business class (that is, if they even have that) for 50 minutes in the air. However, when I'm travelling across continents, I'll consider a business class ticket as I don't really like the small space in coach.

Oh and yes, I bring my keepall with me everywhere :yes:

I just returned from a trip and was soooo glad I didn't bring my LV luggage. Not because of where I was sitting, but because other people will ruin your bags!!! Security, conveyors, et all I wouldn't even bring one as a carryon cuz there are also all those messy people who will bump you and spill their food/drink on your lovely bag! No matter how hard you try to keep them safe, someone will be touching your bag!!!

Keepall is a great duffel for keeping in the back of your own clean car when travelling - thats it IMHO

I TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE!!!
What if your LV luggage were lost, charged in the wrong plane or something???? :cursing:
(here in Italy, unfortunately, inefficiencies like this have happened)

Hehe I just checked and a return flight to New York from London is nearer $14 000! :wtf: I could buy soooo much LV with that money! But of course I'd love to fly First Class International if I could afford it hehe.

But back to topic - I would totally bring my LV luggage carry on into economy (coach), it'd make me feel a lil bit special lol :biggrin: In first class I bet everyone has LV!