Do you find you gravitate towards a particular scarf designer? Which one?

Kelly Kelly

Aug 26, 2007
Do you find that you are "attracted" to scarves by one particular designer? I never payed attention to the designer's name before joining tpf but looking at my collection I can see that the scarves I use the most and love the most are all by LeDoux, especially my all-time favorite "Reprise."
Am I the only one?

I am not attracted to just one designer. I like a lot of them.

Altho I LOVE LeDoux. I even decided to collect all of his designs at one point. I got up to 70 LeDoux designs and it seemed to never end. Everytime I thought i was finished, I found a new one that I didnt have in my collection. Bah!

Annie Faive is my absolute favorite for her versatility and attention to design. I have most of her designs and some in more than one colorway (Rencontre Oceane, Grands Fonds, Riviere de Babel, Jardin d'Hiver, etc.). Actually she did 33 so far and I have 6 more to go. Dalet is another one of my favorites since I love his realistic animals. To be honest, I really love a lot of their designers.

Oh, I forgot to say I also love Annie Faivre's monkeys which she has incorporated into most of her scarf designs. Kind of like a looking for Nemo game and they are so adorable when you spot them. Hope there is at least one in her design for Spring '08.

elizabethk, golconda and merrydish-

thanks for your answers-they made me take a much closer look at these artists. They are each totally unique and really bring a new look to H beyond the traditional horse and bridle in gold.

I am definitely going to look for Annie Faivre's monkeys now-

I love the historical respresentations that Oliver does-

and Cooke's designs are awesome the way they take the everyday and make it art.