Do you find the Chanel Cambon bowling bag comfortable to wear on the shoulder?

1. I was trying to decide whether to get a Chanel cambon bowling bag....I have tried it on several times in the boutique, but I find that one strap falls off my shoulder. I love this bag, but am not sure what to do.

Do you find this bag to be comfortable to wear on the shoulder? Does one strap fall off? Should I get one? Thanks in advance for your advice!:smile:

2. I find it to be comfortable on my shoulder (small to medium boned, not slight in build) but the only way I can get both handles to stay on is if I push the bag behind me versus having it lie flat on my side. It's lightweight and also easy to carry on the forearm.

3. I agree with roey. You need to tuck it behind your arms and it stays on really nicely...even when stuffed full. Maybe the straps break in a little too to make it more comfortable. It is actually one of my most comfortable bags on my shoulder.

4. It fits comfortably on my shoulders. I just don't like the way my arm presses on the bag and flattens it. Other than that, it's a wonderful bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice