Do you find people staring your Lv?

All the time.

Acquaintance always ask after a good small talk, if I'm still doing what am doing for a living. Duh, I haven't hit the lottery. I'm just spending my money on better things now, instead of going out and wasting money with nothing to show for.

well, all of the canvas pattens, and many of the leather ones are very recognizable as a high end leather goods company! people stare because its familiar to them, and it's expensive

I see people looking mostly whenever I carry my Metis or my Rouge Grenadine Alma. I think mostly because they aren't super common. Plenty of people in Philly and Jersey have LV so it isn't the brand itself, I think it's the bag.

I feel the stares before I actually see them especially when I carry my galliera. I think its because I look too young to carry an expensive designer brand. I just smile, wink, and keep it moving....

At my bank the other day the manager (I think?) complimented my Lumi and then said something about LV giving Michael Kors a run for his money. Um...?!?! I just smiled & laughed, finished my transaction, & left.

My Alma bag definitely got a few looks today, but I was in Walmart. I always feel a bit guilty carrying a premium designer bag when I go there, but should I really feel compelled to shop else where and spend more on laundry detergent and mouthwash just because I can afford a nice bag?

Not really. But I also live in Chicago where there is an abundance of designer handbags. I get bag compliments several times per week when I'm out & about, and if someone's bag catches my eye I always offer a compliment as well. It's a great topic for random small talk! But I don't ever feel people eyeing my handbags in a creepy/judgey way unless I'm out in Suburgatory.