Do you find people staring your Lv?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I went to my nearest food mare

2. Whenever I go grocery shopping

3. Nope, but there aren't many where I live. I also have the damier ebene which is not as recognizable where I live.

4. Today I went to my nearest food market and I had my Musette salsa with me, it's not even a big bag but I found several people staring at my bag when I was on the line waiting to pay my croceries.

Do you have noticed the same thing? I havent really payed anttention to this before, but today I really felt a bit anoyed and somehow exposed if I can say so..

5. You think they liked it and want it or judging you?

6. I'm sorry don't know what happened, text wasn't ready when this came out! :sad:

7. I felt like they were judging me! It just might be just me but those older ladies just stared my little bag and couldnt take eyes off even when I gave them a longer look back...

8. I do get stares but there's a fine line between staring because you're admiring something and just plain rude! If I'm annoyed then I'll turn on my '*****y Resting Face' that will intimidate pretty much anyone and they'll stop.

9. All the time. But sometime I think its just in my head.

10. Yeah and comments I just say thanks

11. Probably jealous of your good looks and sexy bag ;)

12. Yeap that fine line!! Today I felt that there wasn't any line at all lol! In my opinion too, it's so rude to just leave there staring at someones property.. It's a different thing to just look but that kind of staring that makes other people uncomfy isn't really nice..

13. Thank you, I try to think that was the case lol ;) :heart:

14. not in the market
    but I did spot some horibale fakes there

15. I recently got a preloved neverfull damier ebene and I have got some people staring. But I really dont care as long they just staring...(and dont shout out horrible things)