Do you find it difficult...

that doesn't really work with us, I wish it did. If I'm doing something creative like painting or writing or hell, even sometimes reading a book, he won't interrupt that but if I'm just doing chores, he finds that interruptable. Likewise I guess. If he is in his studio working, I don't interrupt him. But if he is just doing household crap, I don't mind interrupting. I think it also has to do with me wanting to do things my way and not wanting him to interfere with that....

-Be glad he isn't addicted to World of Warcraft (or maybe you can encourage him to, LOL, if you need him out of your hair:P)

I never have him in my way when is on that da&^ game!

wow this is so true. today i spent all day alone without leaving the house and i've packed in so much stuff it makes my head spin. AND i slept in with a cold!! i did a mountain of dishes, took out the trash, watched a movie, baked cornbread, did a load of laundry... it's wonderful just padding around in slippers in complete silence, but i do miss SO. i think we get nothing done around each other because he's always looking stuff up (such a curious man) and sharing things.

yes, i feel ya, sometimes i get more things done when nobody is around. i guess i just don't want to be interrupted doing other things that aren't on my agenda. i find that my grandmother likes to get things done when other people aren't around too. i don't know if she feels it's necessary and waits for them to go away and then does her stuff..but it's just something i've noticed. also with my DBF his mom always gets stuff done when her DH isn't around because she hates it when she gets criticized for doing things her own way:rolleyes:. so, when he comes back and things are rearranged or changed up a bit, he can't say anything about it...or he usually doesn't say anything about it. it's up to him to change it back to the way it was if he doesn't like it:roflmfao:

wow this is so true. today i spent all day alone without leaving the house and i've packed in so much stuff it makes my head spin. AND i slept in with a cold!! i did a mountain of dishes, took out the trash, watched a movie, baked cornbread, did a load of laundry... it's wonderful just padding around in slippers in complete silence, but i do miss SO. i think we get nothing done around each other because he's always looking stuff up (such a curious man) and sharing things.

:tup: glad you got lots of stuff done, that's A LOT! i hope you feel better too as your cold wards off

I understand what you are saying. I usually wait for DH to leave because if he is sitting on his butt as usual and I am all over the place doing chores he gets mad because he feels bad that he is not helping nor does he have any intention of helping, so he gets mad and tries to get me to stop so he can stop feeling guilty that he is not helping. Did that make sense?

-Be glad he isn't addicted to World of Warcraft (or maybe you can encourage him to, LOL, if you need him out of your hair:P)

I never have him in my way when is on that da&^ game!

-This is the perfect example of "be careful what you wish for" :tdown:

I take it back re WoW - I NEVER see him now, he is never in my way:sad: