Do you feel...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Would you like an larger Keypouch for canvas lines?

1. YES!

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. I am good with current size.

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Do you feel LV should offer larger keypouch for canvas lines? I love my keypouch in DE, sometime I wish they would offer sizes like the new epi keypouch and the empreinte version too. Sometime I just find the canvas keypouch cumbersome. LOL

2. I agree for sure! It would be nice for it to be as big as the multicolor line's cles.

3. Yes! I would love to see a mono key pouch the same size as the empreinte....

4. It would be nice to have larger size, but should only be in addition, not instead of. I love the current size too much. It's just awesome.

BleuSaphir likes this.
  5. Oh yes! definitely to additional too!

6. IMO the canvas key pouch is a little too small if you want to use it as a wallet substitute. For a single house type key or two its great but for cards, change, or cumbersome car keys it's not big enough, so yes would def like to see a slightly larger version.

7. Yes I agree, I have one and also find it too small, there's no way I could tuck my keys in there. I have put cards in mine and leave the keys hanging out. I think an additional pouch in the size of the one in empreinte would be great.