Do you feel...

?

Would you like an larger Keypouch for canvas lines?

1. YES!

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. I am good with current size.

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Do you feel LV should offer larger keypouch for canvas lines? I love my keypouch in DE, sometime I wish they would offer sizes like the new epi keypouch and the empreinte version too. Sometime I just find the canvas keypouch cumbersome. LOL

2. I agree for sure! It would be nice for it to be as big as the multicolor line's cles.

3. Yes! I would love to see a mono key pouch the same size as the empreinte....

4. It would be nice to have larger size, but should only be in addition, not instead of. I love the current size too much. It's just awesome.

BleuSaphir likes this.
  5. Oh yes! definitely to additional too!

6. IMO the canvas key pouch is a little too small if you want to use it as a wallet substitute. For a single house type key or two its great but for cards, change, or cumbersome car keys it's not big enough, so yes would def like to see a slightly larger version.

7. Yes I agree, I have one and also find it too small, there's no way I could tuck my keys in there. I have put cards in mine and leave the keys hanging out. I think an additional pouch in the size of the one in empreinte would be great.