Do you feel guilty killing spiders?

i forget what these things are called. dust mites or something, they live in your mattress, pillow, clothing, everywhere. they feed on dead skin cells and are invisible to the naked eye. and the creepy thing is, they are related to spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

creeps me out. so might as well kill the ones ya see!!! hahahahah.

IntlSet said:
I do. :crybaby: I just killed a really big spider. It had furry fangs and it was actually rearing its head at me. I debated for a long time about how I could get it outside (which is what I usually try to do) but it was freakin' huge and poisonious-looking so I just sprayed it with bug spray. Poor thing. I feel really bad, he was just trying to make his own little spidery way, and I know all he wanted was a few bugs. I actually considered letting it just live in my room: I'll stay away from it, it could stay away from me.

Anyway, I realize people are dying of starvation and this is no big deal. Well, RIP spider, sorry I had to stick it to you.
:girlsigh: :girlsigh: :girlsigh: If big enough it would suck all Blood from you and think not of it for it does not have the Brain of you. I feel the same about killers they have no brain to love us as we love life!!!

JoeyJo21 said:
I couldn't kill a spider, when I find a big one in say the bathroom or my bedroom I usually I just scream "DAD!!!!!!!!" and get him to come and collect it and put it outside.

That was my older daughter's technique, though I was the one she called. (MOM!!! in that certain tone that told me to bring the cup and postcard...:P I could always tell by the scream)

HELL NO!!! I kill anything that even resembles i spider, specially because here in Australia a lot of them are venemous... My fiance stopped me from killing a red back living on one of our cactus plants on our balcony because he thought it was so cool to show it to people whenever we had guests over... But i was always scared of going to the balcony.... luckily it just disappeared one day :nuts:

elongreach said:
I heard you shouldn't kill spiders because it messes up your karma. My dad usually will scoop them up and take them outside.

That's exactly what I do. I get a paper cup and a piece of paper and put the cup over the bug ( all of them, spiders & all other creepy crawlies) and then slide the paper under the cup so it can't get out. Then I take it outside and set it free. :yes:

It's not their fault they were born a bug....
Go on little bug,,,be freeeeee.... :yes:

I just found a spider and took it outside. He (or she) was medium sized, but they eat other bugs so they are good to have around...just not in the house!

Here's a little trick: cover the spider with a glass (I use a clear glass to I can make sure he's in there!) and then slide a card or envelope under the glass. Then lift the whole assembly, keeping the card firmly against the glass and you can deposit the spider outside without ever touching him.

Cat said:
I found a black widow in my florida room a few months ago and believe me I had no problem killing that thing :smash: ,no guilt here.

Yep - Spiders GOOD (eat other bugs) - Black Widows BAD - KILL them all! If you live in Australia - FUNNEL WEB REALLY REALLY BAD!