Do you feel all LV's styles / bags are always "in style"

I bought my cabby coz I know I will use it not only now but it will stand me a time coz I can use it both handheld and shoulder bag. Denim wouldn't be out of dated coz fashion always bring it back. :heart: :heart:

IMO i TOTALLY don't care if my bag was last season or whatever i mean i'm not paying WAY over £500 on a bag that i know will go "out of date" i mean who cares?!??! The miroir bags are gorgous and i will love it for ages and will always use it , And same for my Nimbus if people think it's out of date that's their issue i just know i have a smoking hot bag ;)
But really i don't think anyone should be put off buying a gorgous bag cause it might be out of season soon.

LV CAN NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE.
as travelbliss said before, though miroir seems likes its not here to stay, it is. the bags came out in iconic bags.

the vernis has been around for ages, and im sure wont leave either. Louis vuitton has just began recently expanding its collection. Before that we only had epi, damier, and mono. the only things that change are the colors for the leathers and canvases. Im sure this all is here to stay and i cant wait to see more!!!!!!!!!