Do you expect people to remember your birthday?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do you expect people to remember your birthday?

1. Yes!

6 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. *

No!

35 vote(s)
    61.4%
  3. It depends! (please explain)

16 vote(s)
    28.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Is it important to you whether they do or don't remember?

2. I certainly expect my husband to remember--if by "remember' you mean "give me a present". Otherwise, it's nice to have people say Happy Birthday but I don't get worked up if they don't.

3. No one remembered this past year, including my DH and my own mother.

It was a pretty sad day.

4. It depends on who it is. I expect my close family to remember my birthday.

5. I expect my immediate family and close friends that have known me for years to remember my birthday - just like I remember theirs. I don't expect others to, but it is always nice when they do.

ETA: When I say remember, I mean to say Happy birthday to me. I don't mean to get a present or gift.

6. Not really, I tend to forget birthdays myself.

7. it depends...I'd like close friends & family to remember & wish me a happy birthday, but I'm private about my birthday so few people know the date.

8. No. Only hubby so he can buy me something lol!

9. Not really, I don't mind anymore.

10. I hope my family remembers my birthday every year... Other than that, I guess it doesn't matter to me.

11. Not at all...birthdays quit being a bid deal after I turned 21.

12. Not at all, and I am the World's Worst Birthday Remember-er myself. I would be hurt if my DH forgot, but that's about it. I would be delighted if the extended fan-damily would forget... I HATE birthday phone calls, gahhhh

13. I would be hurt if my close friends and family forgot but otherwise, no biggie. :shrugs: Even if they did somehow forget, I surely wouldn't, and I would make sure I did a little something for myself.

14. At my age I hope like heck that people do not remember my birthday!

15. No I don't make a big deal. I stopped caring about my bday past 17. LOL @ Irishgal.