Do you ever?

Definitely not odd! I do it all the time and like you, when my husband's not around...I also have a habit of taking them all out of my closet and staring at them whenever I'm feeling low...My bags are my Prozac...Surely, Tom Cruise will agree with me (ha! ha!)... Oh, there's something I must share with all of you...I hope you guys don't think I'm a snob but I just can't get how some people can act the way they do considering....anyway, I was in the mall a couple of days ago to look for, what else, new bags to buy when I chanced upon this Lady (I don't think she's a real Lady though :sad: ) who was making a spectacle of herself...She was actually doing a monologue on how she had this and that, bought this and that in this and that store...I'm sure you guys know what I mean...At first, I thought she was rather amusing but when she started reprimanding this very amiable shop girl (trust me, this shop girl's really nice..I've known her forever), I really had to give her a once over to check if she had the right to do so...Let me make myself clear, I don't think any person has the right to act snooty but if ever anybody had the right to, it DEFINITELY wasn't this "Lady"...You guys should have seen her...She was totally dressed in head-to-toe designer knock-offs...I swear, she was! And her bag? Gee, it was a pretty bad LV Stephen knock-off...I mean, anybody can tell from a mile away...I just don't get how she can act so haughtily knowing fully well that she's a total phony...Which brings me to something that's been puzzling me since I was a child...How can any person find satisfaction buying designer knock-offs when they know fully well that these are fakes? I mean why waste hard-earned money (or otherwise) on them? Who are they trying to fool? Ok, ok, I admit, some people can't actually tell the difference but why bother fooling them when the first person you're actually fooling is yourself by buying knock-offs...Knock-offs don't come dirt cheap so buying these things is like throwing one's money away...I don't get why some say that you "blow your money away" buying authentic designer pieces..duh, you do that more when you buy fakes!...Personally, I would much rather buy (well, not really.I'd rather have 1 good Birkin than 100 other lesser-priced labels) a Nine West, Guess or any other high-street label bag than pay for a knock-off..At least, I'd be able to sleep soundly at night knowing that what I have is "real" (but given my penchant for uber-expensive bags, I'd still be having nightmares)...oh well, I don't know if it's just me but I simply don't get it...

Yes, of course! Especially when no one is around! I've touching my suede onatah and the vachetta on my mono bags.... aaaaaaa.....hmmm..... aaaaa.... hmmmm.... aaaaa... better than sex!

Then I'll dream abouit my next bag and list them down... then I'll look at the catalogue online for my next purchase. Then I'll do my budget! Holidays or more bags or more clothes or more jewellery or more shoes... or all!

Just kind of curious...Do you ever go home and play with your bags? I was thinking tonight I may go home (I am a little under the weather) and play with all my bags. I think I may take some new pictures and try to pose with some of them... Is this odd? (what great friday night activity...when husband is gone and it is just me and my son) and I am bored:shrugs:

I know there was a thread about modeling bags...but do you ever pose them and re-arrange where they are? Then take pictures with them...I am odd...:sad: I guess:roflmfao:

tHAT SOUNDS NORMAL TO ME..i LOVE TO ADMIRE THEM ONCE IN A WHILE..ALL OF EM AT THE SAME TIME!

Definitely not odd! I do it all the time and like you, when my husband's not around...I also have a habit of taking them all out of my closet and staring at them whenever I'm feeling low...My bags are my Prozac...Surely, Tom Cruise will agree with me (ha! ha!)... Oh, there's something I must share with all of you...I hope you guys don't think I'm a snob but I just can't get how some people can act the way they do considering....anyway, I was in the mall a couple of days ago to look for, what else, new bags to buy when I chanced upon this Lady (I don't think she's a real Lady though :sad: ) who was making a spectacle of herself...She was actually doing a monologue on how she had this and that, bought this and that in this and that store...I'm sure you guys know what I mean...At first, I thought she was rather amusing but when she started reprimanding this very amiable shop girl (trust me, this shop girl's really nice..I've known her forever), I really had to give her a once over to check if she had the right to do so...Let me make myself clear, I don't think any person has the right to act snooty but if ever anybody had the right to, it DEFINITELY wasn't this "Lady"...You guys should have seen her...She was totally dressed in head-to-toe designer knock-offs...I swear, she was! And her bag? Gee, it was a pretty bad LV Stephen knock-off...I mean, anybody can tell from a mile away...I just don't get how she can act so haughtily knowing fully well that she's a total phony...Which brings me to something that's been puzzling me since I was a child...How can any person find satisfaction buying designer knock-offs when they know fully well that these are fakes? I mean why waste hard-earned money (or otherwise) on them? Who are they trying to fool? Ok, ok, I admit, some people can't actually tell the difference but why bother fooling them when the first person you're actually fooling is yourself by buying knock-offs...Knock-offs don't come dirt cheap so buying these things is like throwing one's money away...I don't get why some say that you "blow your money away" buying authentic designer pieces..duh, you do that more when you buy fakes!...Personally, I would much rather buy (well, not really.I'd rather have 1 good Birkin than 100 other lesser-priced labels) a Nine West, Guess or any other high-street label bag than pay for a knock-off..At least, I'd be able to sleep soundly at night knowing that what I have is "real" (but given my penchant for uber-expensive bags, I'd still be having nightmares)...oh well, I don't know if it's just me but I simply don't get it...

People who wear knock offs have never seen and touched authentic things so they think others can't tell the difference also.
HAHA! how sad isn't it..

Yes I always look at my purses. Sometimes I think its whether its been scuffed, but while looking at the purses, I put them on!! :lol: Even if I'm not going out anywhere. I don't think your odd at all!!!

OMG, this thread is too funny. Ha! I'm guilty! :rolleyes: Last year when I bought my Ferragamo shearling bag, which I keep in it's dustbag at ALL times, I would take it out every now and then, pose in front of the mirror, on my shoulder, in my hand, open it, the lining is all shearling fur and I have to run my hand on it....I know it's weird, what can I say. 99% of the time it's in it's dustbag so ever now and then I have to check up on it and admire it for it's beauty! :tender:I think I need...... :sos:
OMG,me too! I wonder if we're related....:P
I'm just like that with my Fendi Spy...
And yes, sometimes I'll get them all out, put them on the sofa and examine every little detail.
I would be so :shame: to admit that anywhere but here.

ummm....Maybe I'm odd, cuz to answer your question: YES, I play with my bags, pose, take pix... and even TALK to them! lol I get a lotta joy from my bags so I don't care what others say, as long as I'm happy, then my bags will be too (and yes, they have feelings too! lol)!:biggrin:

when i'm bored, i take out my bags and clean them.....HAHA

it's great since i'd have a chance to take a good look at my bag, see if it's damaged so i'll get it fixed

i'm even happier staring than actually using the bags.... :smile: