Do you ever...

1. Sleep less and less each day because you spend either late nights or early mornings looking at LV?

During the summer I work at nighttime in a restaurant so I usually get home at around 12 AM, and when I first got into buying on eBay I usually slept at around 1-2 AM, but ever since I got into LV, I've been spending an extra 2-3 hours per night on LV stuff...such as posting on this forum :angel:

Anyone stay up late/wake up early because of elux, etc?

2. Me too, I do the same thing, the other night I was up to 3 o'clock in the morning on this site and on eBay looking at LV luggage. lol

3. Yup. It's either staying late on this forum :heart: or looking for LV pics on the net... :biggrin:

So my usual bed time is about 4... lol.

4. Me too...it's been getting worse lately...first it was around 3 AM, now it's never before 4 AM and the night before last night it was 4:30...

I better fix this before I start University of else I'd be in bigggg trouble!!!

5. :yes: if I need to stay up, I hit PF or luxury sites. I recently found myself staying up til 2am shopping. And I am not a night person. Usually in bed by 9-930pm. I have never been on Speed, but I believe that is what is feels like. I have to force myself to close the browser:lol:

6. It was the same for me over the last months, but it calmed down...

7. Yes. ooooh yes. But it's been a little better lately, since elux is down for me. But I love looking at LV, so it's all good :heart:

8. I'm not so bad but then again I do often dream about LV!!

9. At work (I sit at a desk), I am constantly on this forum

10. Me too! It is addicting!

11. No, I do not stay up later to spend time on the internet. I must have my sleep.:nuts:

12. Yup. Very bad especially now we're shifting back to our regular hours, which means I have to get to work earlier.

13. Yup I spend alot of hours at TPF, eBay and other sites with purses.
    just being in this forum and watching nice purses online calms my nerves.

14. Yes :sad: I have been going to bed around 3-4 am in the morning b/c I am on here posting and reading.

15. I spend way too much time on this forum and online department stores checking out bags. I may be out of control. It's the last thing I think about before bed and the first thing in the morning. That can't be normal. Smith, how do you do it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice