Do you ever wish they bring back the Box and/or the Purse?

viciel

Glendarroch
O.G.
Nov 9, 2006
I love my 04' Lilac Classique, but I would love to have another one in the Box or the Purse style.....has balenciaga ever discontinued a style and then brought it back again?

I missed the Purse until they brought out the Step. I now prefer the Step over the Purse. I have never found a replacement for the Box. I have tried to love the Twiggy, but it's a bit too long to carry by the shoulder strap. The Box didn't have that sagging affect in the middle. I miss that extra long strap on the Box too! I used to buy a First and a Box in the same colour and change over the shoulder strap depending on my outfit!

I loved the box! Personally I understand why they discontinued the purse, compared to other bags it just didn't measure up. And I guess they dropped the box because of similarities to the twiggy, I bet it didn't make sense economically.

I love the Purse. I think it's the perfect size, and it fits over the shoulder nicely. I wish they'd bring it back, or make the handles on the City longer. I think the Box is really cute too, but now that I got used to the flatter bags like the Purse and City, I think I'd feel funny carrying it.