Do you ever wish for a particular bag because a celebrity has it? Be honest now!

i've fallen in love with bags that i've seen "regular" people carrying...but i love seeing pics of celebrities with their birkins. they're regular people too...i guess famous or not, i just love seeing the bags being used by anyone, really! :biggrin:

Well, this one . . .

but not because Sharon Stone is carrying it. Just because it's such a fabulous bag. If I had it, though, I probably wouldn't wear it because's it's a bit over the top to wear on the east coast (U.S.).

Ladies and Gentlemen....

I have had a complaint about this thread. It appears that some do not like the bad/nasty talk back and forth between members.

I am not closing the thread as of yet, BUT we need to respect one another and think before we post.

I would appreciate it!

I am sorry that I accidentally opened up a can of worms. I didnt realize this topic was going to evoke such strong emotions. Kellybag, if you delete the thread I will totally understand. Again, my apologies for having unwittingly precipitated an acrimonious hread.

i like what i like. and personally don't care who else carries it.

but, as someone else has mentioned, sometimes seeing a celeb w/ the same bag that i've been eyeing has had an adverse effect on me. go figure.

however lately, i've been falling in love w/ bags that i've been lucky enough to view IRL. and swatches at the store, of course...

I am sorry that I accidentally opened up a can of worms. I didnt realize this topic was going to evoke such strong emotions. Kellybag, if you delete the thread I will totally understand. Again, my apologies for having unwittingly precipitated an acrimonious hread.

You didnt do anything! But I am so confused: how was me commenting on some celebs I dont care for so bad? I mean they are in the public eye after all.........

You didnt do anything! But I am so confused: how was me commenting on some celebs I dont care for so bad? I mean they are in the public eye after all.........

Thank you for you kind words. I have no information as to the complaint the mods recieved, but out of an abundance of caution, I wanted to apologize, just in case it was something I said, and since I did, after all, start the thread.

I echo hermesoholic

Some designers now ( Marc anthony) dread some of the celebraties getting there hands on things
It can be the kiss of death for the item

To be honest I think style does not have to be expensive , its individual magical and some people have it effort lessly and dont even know it!

Posh Spic is obnoxious and a bad role model , whatever she wears she still looks like an essex girl
which is cool , she should celebrate that and stop trying SO HARD! to look like something else, she just craves acceptance by the bourgois

I echo hermesoholic

Some designers now ( Marc anthony) dread some of the celebraties getting there hands on things
It can be the kiss of death for the item

To be honest I think style does not have to be expensive , its individual magical and some people have it effort lessly and dont even know it!

Posh Spic is obnoxious and a bad role model , whatever she wears she still looks like an essex girl
which is cool , she should celebrate that and stop trying SO HARD! to look like something else, she just craves acceptance by the bourgois