Do you ever try a different brand but find yourself coming back to LV?

Over the last year I have definitely dipped my toe in the H water. What I've learned is that it is a beautiful brand and will always have a place in my collection. I've slowly come back to LV and now use them equally. I'm not convinced that a single brand can meet every need.

LV and Coach are my favorite brands and they make up most of my handbag collection. I have a couple of Prada's, a couple of Gucci's, and a couple of Chanel's (I'd buy more Chanel's, but they are crazy expensive). But I keep going back to the LV's!

I've been strictly an LV gal since I've been collecting, but (as you know) I'm dipping my foot into the Chanel waters...we'll see what happens! i just haven't been that excited by LV lately, at least not the way i used to be

yup..all the time! After i got my first Louis..I went into Coach overdrive...gave them all to my mom (she loves them!)...I like gucci too..those are my rainy day bags... very sturdy..but they're not like my Louis'...I also tried Marc Jacobs..but totally not the same.

that's a really nice thing to say bicardigirl! and likewise. to answer your question, no, i haven't wandered off from LV as i love the brand too much. i started collecting not too long ago (2004) and i'm still hooked.

i love how we all share that LV passion! cheers.

For me, none of the others brands has lasting appeal like Louis Vuitton!

I'm actually new to this forum since I am thinking of buying the Tivoli GM or maybe the Trevi PM...I don't know...I'm so confused...I want them all :nogood:...

Anyway, I saw your next purchase for 3/2008...what is the name of that bag? That looks like the shape I'm looking for...

Thanks!

Im definetly a LV girl....

But if more brands carried practical and lasting bags, I would like to have some variety.....for now though, I stick with mostly LVs and a couple of Prada nylons, they are also durable and easy to carry....I just hate to fuss .....LV is so wonderful and stylish!

I myself have strayed! I went to Gucci over the summer and was so unimpressed with their bags. Their monogram line was SO poorly made! I would have sworn they were replicas!!!! The GG's were not lined up at the seam and the seams were all puckered and the fabric was so flimsy. I bet the replicas are made better. I love LV but also mix it up a bit with kooba (love their clutches!) and Tods.

Yes, I have tried Kooba, Gucci, Chanel, Burberry....now that I have discovered LV, I am hooked. It is the right mix of style/sophistication and quality for me. Chanel makes beautiful bags, and Hermes is considered by many to be the "HG" of handbags, but for me, I feel they look a little too mature. I am in my late 20's and dress pretty casually/trendy most of the time:P.