Do you ever think Birkin's in size 35 will come into fashion again?

I still think 35cm birkins are classic and will never go out of style regardless of trends... If the size works for you, why get rid of it? Trends come and go, classic is forever!
Totally agree! I still have B35 and wouldn't sell it. It serves a different purpose to 30 or 25. And I still see a lot of people carrying 35s.

Thank you for sharing your mind! You are totally right. The size does still work for me and I have sentimental value for each and every one of my handbags. I guess I'm just getting caught up in the whirlwind of mini/smaller handbags!

I still think 35cm birkins are classic and will never go out of style regardless of trends... If the size works for you, why get rid of it? Trends come and go, classic is forever!

I don't own a single H bag (yet) but I've recently been looking at them in the preloved market (just browsing!). I was surprised to learn that the smaller bags cost more than the bigger ones! I never knew that!! (Unless I was told wrong)

I used to think, "One day I'll be able to get a B25.." and I used to think that because in my mind, I can't afford the bigger sizes. I was wrong, apparently.

So if this is true, I think B35 will always be in demand because of its price point.

Just my two cents.

I don't think they have ever gone out of style. I don't think they ever will, either. I see plenty of them out and about. I think people have different bags for their various needs or maybe they like certain colours only in certain sizes as Madame Bijoux stated. Style is so personal to begin with. I think you should wear whatever makes your heart sing regardless of what may be trendy at the moment.

I love my 35, she is so special even though I have more mini bags. For me one or two 35's are perfect and serve the purpose of workhorse bags. The smaller ones I treat like accessories that add up to my outfit. That said if I wasn't petite I would consider adding more b35's. Enjoy your bags.

Keep the bags you enjoy, use and love - not ones that are trendy at the time as trends definitely come and go.
And I agree that it's nice for a H collector and aficionado to have Eg different sizes, leathers , colours etc in their collection if possible .

Reactions: art nouveau