Do you ever stretch your wallet cc slots?

tgb01

Feb 8, 2007
LV says to only put one card per slot in wallets. Does anyone else put 2 or 3 cards per slot and stretch the card slots out?:confused1: Will this damage the leather lining or make the canvas wear faster b/c it makes the canvas tighter from cards filling the inside up?:s :confused1: :smile:

i usually put the most important cards in the slots and then the rest in the coin department (and coins in the coin purse). I guess it dependsd on which wallet you are talking abotu but it works perfect for my PTI cuz i have about 30 different cards that I tote around, lol!

Unfortunately yes, I have done that because there weren't enough card slots. But luckily there was another manufacturing defect so I got a new wallet!! I was so happy because after having two cards in one slot it became too loose to have only one card in the slot. So this time I know not to make the same mistake again. I'm going to get a mono clés to use with my mono compact zippé.

Unfortunately yes, I have done that because there weren't enough card slots. But luckily there was another manufacturing defect so I got a new wallet!! I was so happy because after having two cards in one slot it became too loose to have only one card in the slot. So this time I know not to make the same mistake again. I'm going to get a mono clés to use with my mono compact zippé.

I agree! I think it's a REALLY BAD idea to purposely stretch the slots like that. Just put in one and with regular use, the slots WILL INDEED STRETCH after a few months:yes: .