Do you ever share tPF with total strangers?

I get the secret society thing. My sister and I are on this board, she told me about it and I interloped for like a day. I had to join. We co-exist beautifully and have a blast. At first I felt naked doing this, kind of vunerable since you expose your sickness so openly, but my sister and I are sympatico.

Strangers?? I can care less. They don't know who I am??

I've shared tPF with only one stranger and a couple of my old coworkers. I shared it with that stranger only b/c she was carrying a LV Beverly GM with LOTS of other LV accessories inside. I shared it with my old coworkers b/c I would be on my cell at work and they'd ask me what I was doing..:shame: They're not much of a bag nut like I am but I still told them about it. tPF is a wonderful place and I didn't want to be selfish and keep it all to myself. You can really learn a lot from this place...sometimes a little too much.:sneaky:

I've told my fiancé and some friends about tpf: they think I'm mostly nuts.

Really, though, I blame it all on FH. He's the one who told me I needed a hobby. Well, now my hobby is buying/researching/talking about great bags! :biggrin:

An SA at an LV boutique had mentioned something about tpf, he wanted to know if I was a member! Other then that haven't really had the opportunity because not everyone in my circle shares the same passion! :greengrin: But I do share it with my bf! He finds it intriguing actually (but not enough to join). LOL

I don't actually. I know no one who would have this same passion... My mom did 'caught' me on tpf a little while ago and laughed out loud 'oh my you are even on a forum for purses as well haha!' she's finally accepting my obsession bit by bit though, she even bought me the cutest christmas 'purse' ornament, which I thought was really sweet :smile:

I'd love to meet more people with designer purses on the street though! and share this lovely place...:rolleyes: