Do you ever regret you have not bought certain limited edition goodies?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my biggest ever regret is the pomme d'amour hear coin purse :tdown: i cannot believe myself have missed out on that !!!!

helpppppppp.. will LV eventually re-make them for the near future???

2. Cersies speedy and manderin epi speedy.
    I also had the chance when i bought my neo speedy to pass it up and go on the list for the pink but didnt. :sad: but i will get pink denim yet :biggrin:

3. yes , the grafitti

4. you'll get another chance amarante hearts later in the year

5. Quite a few for me they always grow on me later but I'd think the biggest ones are the cerises & perfo I was so stupid on that one

6. Grrrr, Yes. I wish I would have gotten a Graffiti Speedy and Cerises Speedy. :cry:

7. So far I've hunted down every single Ltd. Ed. piece I've ever missed out on (and most of them at retail or just below retail too!:nuts:).

8. Cherry blossoms and framboise cles. I used to be obsessed with Eye Love You too.

9. Well I cant really say "missed out on" because I wish I couldve gotten the cerises speedy but when it came out I didnt have enough money for it anyyyyway lol but I wish I could have it:heart:

10. I wish that I had gotten the graffiti speedy 30 and a graffiti keepall! Ugh! I totally messed up on that one. I didn't have the money back then but had I known what I know now, I would have found a way to get it.

11. I missed out on the cherry blossoms because I wasn't into LV at the time. :sad:

12. I had it in my hands and didn't buy the Vienna Sac Fermoir!:sad:

13. I've had most that I wanted, but sold them all. I regret selling my graffiti speedy the most. I will get that bag again someday!

14. probably the Monogram Sophie. i didn't really like it when it first came out, but the more i saw it the more i liked it. so now i'm on a wild hunt for it :biguns:

15. oh Label Addict... do you know when the heart will be coming out again? and in what colours?