Do you ever regret a bag you sold?

1. I sold my beautiful black suhali Le Fab, and I really miss it. Maybe I'll have to get myself another. Has anyone else regretted or missed a bag they sold?? :yes:

2. My white MC Speedy 30. I sold it cause it wasn't really pracitcal for me when I was up at school. But now that I'm home for the summer I miss it a ton. I'm hoping to get another one maybe at the end of the summer.

3. Never, but then again, I don't really sell very many !

4. Not yet I haven't, but I have only sold 2.

5. nope! but i don't sell anything i love

6. Absolutely. Here's my tale:

I bought a mono Pochette Accessoires in 2002. I hadn't used it for several months and figured eh, I'll sell it on eBay. Down the line I intended to put that money towards a Recital which is what I wanted in the first place. Well, the bugger, in excellent condition, sold for mere peanuts (in Jan 06)! What a steal for the winning bidder.
    A few months later I found myself wishing I had it back (since I held off buying the Recital) and didn't have anything else in my closet that size.

To quell all feelings of "doing without," here's what I did:
    I bought the Recital in April, love it. But I still wanted the pochette. So, I spent countless days and weeks scouring eBay. Alas, I found a better pochette accessoires: the Cerises.

My tale of woe happened to turn out well. However, if it wasn't for this forum with everyone's gorgeous bags, I might have let it go and not bought the cerises pochette.

7. I sold months ago a PIANO because I found it a little too small. A few months later I bought another one ! Now I think it's the perfect size !
    I did the same with a TROTTEUR. The girl who bought it from me on eBay sent me a mail recently saying she found the Trotteur too small, she was now interested by a SMALL BUCKET I was selling on E-bay and she asked me if I would be interested in taking back the Trotteur against the Bucket. She added some money more and got the Bucket and the Trotteur came back home, and I love it ! I'm mad !

8. Yes I sold a speedy 30 because I thought it was too big. I have a 25 now, and I pack it to the hilt when I go out, now I miss the 30. I plan on getting another one. I'm actually looking to get A French Co. vintage one. I think they are beautiful.

9. I probably would regret it that is why I never sold one!!!

10. I have never sold any bags but i think i would miss them.

11. I Have Never Sold Any Of My Bags Either

12. I have never sold any of my bags either, I would probably regret it if I did.

13. I keep telling myself that I should because I haven't used some of them, but I don't want to regret it later!!! I do sell my non-LV bags though.

14. I NEVER miss a Bag or a old Friend once they are out of my life ...!!!!!!!!!!!! NO REGRETS EVER!!!!!!!!!
    When I get rid of them its because they started to get ugly and I have no use for them anymore..I need something Else that is New & beautiful in my life...SO your answer is NO REGRETS!!!!!!!!

15. Not yet but I hope not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice