Do you ever purposely go looking for fakes on ebay to report them?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I spent like an hour doing this last night :lol: I think I reported about five obvious fakes in that time.

I'm a trademark lawyer though, so I won't be surprised if I'm the only one who finds this an amusing hobby. ;)

2. Nope, cant say I do...... that amount of time reporting them would take up the rest of my life!

3. i did a few times when i was looking for a particular bag. but nope i never really look for fakes on purpose just to report them.

4. Nope, can't say that I do, I will report ones I hapen to see, especially if people are bidding on it

5. I would if I knew eBay cared, but if you tried to keep track of all the ones you reported, you'd be sad to see very few of them ever get pulled.
    I don't have that kind of time to waste.

6. I also report fakes if I'm searching for a particular bag and I come across them.

7. No

8. I did when I came across some in searches. I bookmarked them and most had proceeded until the end so it was very discouraging.

9. I have reported the ones that 'made me look' today. Last year I was reporting the fakes of the brand I know and few were pulled. Now they are pulled, makes me feel good. I even told a seller her bag was fake and she could get in trouble and she pulled her auction. Now the hijacks, ebay should be knocking those out before they get listed. I wonder, an account that has been unused for years and all of a sudden has 30-100 new items with the same title, high shipping, one day BIN? Humm, could they be for real?

10. i don't search for fake bags for the sake of reporting them... but when i do search for a specific bag, but come across a fake, i will report it

11. LOL um.. maaybee..... :sweatdrop: usually when I'm pissed off though. I like to think of it as crusading against evil :ninja:

12. It seems though, that the ones that get reported to tPF in the "Authenticate this..." threads are pulled more quickly than the ones that are reported to eBay.

13. I was, but then I stopped. I just dont have time lately. I report as many as I can though.

14. I do when i'm bored at work...

15. No ~~ Spend my time doing other things