Do you ever lose sleep while deciding which bag to buy?

swezfamily

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
I apologize if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find anything in a search.

I'm going to be entering into night #3 of fitfull sleep because I'm in the middle of a very important bag decision. I've got it narrowed down to two, but I can't decide which one to get. I'm so obsessed with this decision that I'm dreaming about handbags and tossing and turning all night. I think I probably woke five or six times last night and each time I woke thinking about.... the bags. And then I had a hard time falling back to sleep because I was thinking about....the bags. And after my kids went to school and I could have taken my tired butt back to bed for a nap, I instead spent the day on TPF researching....the bags. :wacko:

Am I the only one?

:lolots: Sorry but that's funny! You got it baaaad! You so belong here! It's the alcoholic's anonymous of bags! The fact that you are obsessing and losing sleep over your decision can be good in that you are certain that one of the bags is the one you want to buy. Perhaps post photos of the two and let the forum help you make a decision.

Seriously though, I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight!

Oh you are definitely not the only one who does that. I am like that, I thought I was the only one who does that as well. I don't do that with bags only either, it's for whatever is on my shopping mind, besides school work. It's just a way for me to destress a little while I am in the middle of a pile of stress. :biggrin:

i understand what you mean .. and i'm sure you're not the only one. I do obsess over my bag decisions as well. i agree that you should perhaps post a thread seeking help to make your decision. i've found that it helps hearing other people's opinion and they might be able to point out the pros/cons of the bags which would help your decision.
good luck in deciding!

Lmfao. :roflmfao: No, I have actually not done that even though I generally have a very, very obsessive personality. It's most definitely because I'm generally extremely decisive when it comes to bags.

Although, I have lost a lot of sleep just looking at and talking about bags online!

OMG, I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who goes through this! These darn bags can consume so much of my time...maybe I should see a therapist...or I wonder if hypnosis works?? LOL! I hope you sleep well after you make your decision! :smile:

the internet makes it harder too because you end up staying up all night googling the bag(s) and reading about it and searching all shopping sites for it, then looking at them on ebay, etc etc. the cycle just continues and you feel like a loony but you just want that bag so bad. lol!

I have never lost sleep over a bag, but I do obsess over the decision. chloe_chea said it - I spend hours researching bags online: comparison shopping, on ebay, etc.

By the time I choose a bag I know it inside and out!