Do you ever go "visit" your next bag at the LV store?

1. This week I bought a Hudson GM :love: but don't have it yet. (Its coming early next week:yahoo: !!). Tonight I was at the mall and HAD TO go to LV and try on the Hudson GM. LOL.

Is it lame that I wanted to go visit my next bag?? lol. Have you ever done that?

2. yes, yes, yes!!! :yahoo: :heart: i VISIT next bag all the time! :nuts:

congrats on your Hudson GM! such a beautiful and practical bag!! :love: :flowers:

3. lol. you are definately NOT alone.

4. Ugh I do that all the time.

5. me too!!! but i always ended up trying more bags and then getting confused about what i should get next.

6. haha yes!! i live 8 blocks from the lv at macys and like 31 (or a few subway stops hehe) from LV 5th ave...aka....MECCA....lol...so i visit often and its bad...

7. I went to go visit the Sac a Dos Bosphore yesterday... :graucho:

8. i wish i lived near enough to a store to try out bags :mad:

9. OMG!! I am sooooo guilty of this. My thing is, "I'll just go in and look...........multiple LV's later, I'm learning that this "visiting" approach isn't working. :lol:

10. yes yes yes! and also I always visit the elux lolz:roflmfao: is that counted?:confused1:

11. totally always do it!!! hehehehe, its so much fun!!!

12. It's so much fun! I was sure my next bag was going to be another Damier, either Saleya PM or Belem PM, but after my last 'visit', I've been convinced to go for a Segur MM.

I wonder what other bags I'll discover on my trip visit!

13. I do this too....I have a bag picked out to visit and then I walk out with something completely different!

14. Yep - before I bought my Popincourt Haut, I tried her on my shoulder about 3 times before I bought her. Now, I need to pay a visit to my future Batignolles Horizontal!

15. I can't even if I wanted :sad:
    The closest LV I have is an island hop away.
    But when I do get inside a LV store...I make up for the times I wasn't there ;) :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice