Do you ever get a bag and just love it, but don't use it?!

dbeth

Feb 6, 2009
This just sucks. I have a black python stardust Rio that I ABSOLUTELY love. It's gorgeous and I love the gold studs against the black. But I don't use it---ever! It drives me crazy. I don't know why I don't use it. It's not like it's a light color (like my white 09 stam) and I am afraid it will get dirty. I just can't figure it out, this hasn't happened to me before.

Has this happened to anyone else?! Did you end up returning it? I don't want to return it, but if it's just sitting in my closet, there is no need for me to keep it. It might just need to go back to Boomingdales. But I really want it!!!

I don't know, call me crazy, but it just drives me nuts since I can't figure out why!!! :hysteric:

yeah it also happens to me buying an expensive thing because of the looks and i liked it so much but ending up not using it,.. so as a lesson learn i try to be more practical now searching for form and function for all the accessories that I am using,.. : )

Which bags would you like me to tell you about!

I also have the black python stardust Rio. After sitting in my closet after a few hours usage, I decided to use it as one of my gym bags, lol! Now it is sitting in one of my lockers at work. It was a gift from my sis, so I did't want to return it.

I still have at least 10 bags in my closet that I never use. Everytime I think of putting them on the chopping block, I think of how hard it was to get that style/color and how hard it would be to get it back again.

I have the same problem with shoes. I have a problem!

I also have the black python stardust Rio. After sitting in my closet after a few hours usage, I decided to use it as one of my gym bags, lol! Now it is sitting in one of my lockers at work. It was a gift from my sis, so I did't want to return it.

I still have at least 10 bags in my closet that I never use. Everytime I think of putting them on the chopping block, I think of how hard it was to get that style/color and how hard it would be to get it back again.

DITTO here....shoes and bags then I forget I have one and go looking for that color then find it in my closet

I definitely have bags that I don't use much and should sell, but I don't have any expensive bags that I've never used. Do you just not think it looks right with any of your outfits?

I've returned a couple of bags that I never got around to using. I rotate my bags frequently and if I don't use something within 30 days, I probably will not get good use out of it. I'd rather have the cash than an expensive bag I don't use.

OK this entire post made me really LOL!

I can so identify w/ the weighing out of how "rare" a bag is vs. how it's just sitting there taking up space.

Sometimes I think I fall in love with something that goes w/ nothing in my wardrobe or lifestyle. I fall in love w/ the fantasy of "it" and this blows. I guess I must somewhere see myself as a hip, fashionable, jet-setter rather than the disheveled, discombobulated, stay at home that I am.

Oh well....it's fun to collect them anyway.

story of my life. i still have bags with tags on them. i don't know why i won't return them or use them. even though i have bags that haven't even been used yet, i'm out there eyeballing another. it's a sickness i tells ya!

i think you just pinpointed 90% of my bag collection. :lol: there are bags that i'm happy just to own, but not necessarily to use. my favorite bags aren't the ones i get the most use out of either. it's not right (to my so), but makes perfect sense to me.

why don't you make an effort to start using it? you do really like it, and if you return it, you could regret it. carry it today! it could become your everyday go-to bag, and bam! problem solved!

:lolots: me too! i've gotten a bit better at it over the last year or so but at first, it was bag FRENZY! i had SO many bags and barely used them. sap green stella and peacock stella were two of my true loves but i just couldn't use them :sad:

i think you just pinpointed 90% of my bag collection. :lol: there are bags that i'm happy just to own, but not necessarily to use. my favorite bags aren't the ones i get the most use out of either. it's not right (to my so), but makes perfect sense to me.

why don't you make an effort to start using it? you do really like it, and if you return it, you could regret it. carry it today! it could become your everyday go-to bag, and bam! problem solved!

Tad---I tried that the other day. I took her to Target for a few hours........I still feel the same way! Drives me nuts. The thought of returning her makes me cringe. I am going to try it again and take her to my doctor appt. tomorrow.