Do you ever feel incomfortable "wearing" so much money?

Sabine

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
800$ is the most i have spent on a bag and i'm scared to wreck it somehow. Now í'm thinking about a 1500 dollar bag, but i don't know i dare to wear it. I know some of you guys have far more exspensive ones. And for the none millionaires; aren't you affraid something might happen?

You won't wreck it..it's a good bag that'll stay nice.
I don't feel "uncomfortable" because there are SO many people around today walking around with similar bags, real or not, and most non-LV experts can't tell the difference anyway. If you're worried about it though, go with a line like Epi or Suhali which aren't obviously LV.

You won't wreck it..it's a good bag that'll stay nice.
I don't feel "uncomfortable" because there are SO many people around today walking around with similar bags, real or not, and most non-LV experts can't tell the difference anyway. If you're worried about it though, go with a line like Epi or Suhali which aren't obviously LV.

Yah, when I use something logo-less I don't get as many stares. But, even with a Mono bag I don't feel "uncomfortable" at all, I use my all bags with pride! : )

yeah when they're brandnew I'm a little scared of dirt coming on it, but after a while you just get used to using the bags. afterall they are supposed to be used and at those prices they better withstand daily abuse, otherwise there are other brands to try out...

When I first bought my Manhattan GM I was paranoid it would get dirty. Now I take it on flights and last time the handle got dirty from the belt and I didn't really think of it. I know over time the leather will patina and you won't even notice. As for being nervous, I never am. Let people stare IMO.

I always buy to use so I don't worry at all in that way.

The only time I felt any kind of discomfort was when the garbage guy made some comment about the LV boxes I was throwing out. That was scary, but in a different way.

i do sometimes think "holy cow i'm carrying like 2k worth of stuff" and it freaks me out. that's not just my bag but my wallet, cles, inclusion cell strap etc as well.

I'm def not a millionaire, but I love using my LV! It IS special because it is expensive. But, when I use it I feel like a million bucks. You really only live once (or more)...:P ...

Hmm, you got me thinking, and this is how much I carried yesterday:

Shoes: $100
Socks, inside clothes (bra), etc: $100
Jeans: $200
Shirt: $40
handbag: $180
koala Wallet: $600
Cash inside wallet: $60
Epi cles: $200
Makeup: ~$100
Jacket: $100
Camera:$400
Agenda: $150
Glasses (in bag): $300
Misc: $20

...So.......I was "wearing" over $2500 without a super-expensive bag...:nuts:

i do sometimes think "holy cow i'm carrying like 2k worth of stuff" and it freaks me out. that's not just my bag but my wallet, cles, inclusion cell strap etc as well.