Do you ever dream about the PF?

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
Hah holy crap, I just remembered a dream I had the other night and I wanted to share it with you all.

I actually dreamed about our very own ayla after I read a post of hers in the hair-wash thread where she stated that she had to wash her hair daily after coming back from the gym. I dreamed that I went into my local gym and there she was, in boxer's shorts and a wife beater, benching like 350lbs and putting up reps like crazy. I don't remember much more, but I woke up and the first thing that came to mind was "wtf was that all about".

For ayla's sake I hope that's not the case. :lol:

Woah.. I'm the star of a dream ! Unfortunately, I only WISH I could bench that much, I can bench the bar which is 45 lb (weak, weak girl arms).

I've yet to have a dream about PF, but if I do have one, you guys would be the first to know ! ;)

that is very funny. i havn't had any dreams yet. which strikes me as odd considering i work 12.5 hour nites and when i come home, i go straight to this awesome forum and then off to bed.

I dont think I've had a dream about the PF that I'm aware of. But I do find sometimes I'm going to sleep and random bags flash before my eyes lol.