Do you ever dream about the PF?

1. Hah holy crap, I just remembered a dream I had the other night and I wanted to share it with you all.

I actually dreamed about our very own ayla after I read a post of hers in the hair-wash thread where she stated that she had to wash her hair daily after coming back from the gym. I dreamed that I went into my local gym and there she was, in boxer's shorts and a wife beater, benching like 350lbs and putting up reps like crazy. I don't remember much more, but I woke up and the first thing that came to mind was "wtf was that all about".

For ayla's sake I hope that's not the case. :lol:

2. LOL.

Poor ayla! I can't say I've had a PF dream, but since being here I've had numerous dreams about having lovely new purses!

3. Haha !!!!! Thats funny, I carnt say I have had any dreams about the forum, but Im sure there coming !!!!

4. Not so far...

5. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't had any PF dreams so far. Surprising, considering the amount of time I spend here :shame:

6. LOL! That's friggin hilarious :lol:

I have had lotsa purse dreams, but no PF ones YET :P

7. Woah.. I'm the star of a dream ! Unfortunately, I only WISH I could bench that much, I can bench the bar which is 45 lb (weak, weak girl arms).

I've yet to have a dream about PF, but if I do have one, you guys would be the first to know ! ;)

8. that is very funny. i havn't had any dreams yet. which strikes me as odd considering i work 12.5 hour nites and when i come home, i go straight to this awesome forum and then off to bed.

9. LOL!

Don't worry Ayla, I can only bench the 45lb bar too! {I don't wish to bench more tho'!}

10. hahahaha that's so random! i haven't dreamed about the pf yet...just purses!

11. Vlad, now we're invading your dreams ....lol Maybe you need a break from us, uh?

12. I dont think I've had a dream about the PF that I'm aware of. But I do find sometimes I'm going to sleep and random bags flash before my eyes lol.

13. No PF dreams, but dreams of PF bags. :love:

14. LOL :lol::lol::lol:
    Alya nice dream wardrobe.

I have dreams of shopping all the time, but not of PF yet.

15. Ohhh man... and I though I'd be in his dreams?!?!

Maybe introducing Vlad to purses was a bad idea afterall...

JK!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice