Do you ever carry just your wallet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I usually just carry a clutch never a wallet....so my question is, do you ever carry just your wallet without a purse or anything?

If so is there a particular style of wallet that can be carried like this? (for instance: colorful ones, fun-looking ones, plain simple ones, etc)?

2. Not me because I'm afraid of losing it but I see a lot of people do that. It's smaller than a clutch but still a wallet.

3. how bout a continental wallet? Do younger (20s) people do that too?

4. I rarely just carry my wallet out but when I do, it's only my LAMB glazed green clutch wallet. So it's a larger and roomier sized wallet and it's bright and colourful.

5. I carry my cles, which I use as a wallet. It has all I need to run quick errands.

6. I used to - but then I would misplace it!!
    So that's kind of what got me into bags.

7. Sometimes, if I'm going somewhere quick. Like a big envelope-style one.

8. Yep! I have a Tusk continental wallet that has a wrist strap. It's black pebbled glossy leather. I also use my Chanel WoC. It's a wallet! It's a clutch! But it doesn't slice or dice.

9. All the time. I often don't even carry a full wallet - just a card case with id, one key CC and a $20 or $100 bill. If I'm not planning on doing any significant shopping, that's all I need and much less to carry/lose.

10. No, I always carry a bag of some sort. If I carried just my wallet, I'd lose it for sure.

11. I do, but only for quick errands.

12. I do - when I go to the market or for errands (e.g., picking up dry cleaning, grocery shopping, coffee run). Mine is a Prada continental wallet (the zipped around kind) so I never worry about stuff falling out.

13. Same with others, I only carry just my wallet when I run quick errands or go somewhere directly to purchase something and not browse.

14. Yes, but only when I run into the library or post office.

15. Yes - I have a Marc Jacobs clutch wallet and I carry it by itself a lot!