Do you enjoy wearing underwear?

I don't feel right going commando under my clothes for some reason. I hate thongs. I embarrased to admit this, but I own a lot of plain cotton panties. My boyfriend calls them "granny panties". I like being comfortable.

Being a 46DD, I should probably wear a bra, but I hate wearing a bra.

^^^ Haha my thoughts EXACTLY when I read that!

ArmCandy, I wear alot of cotton undies too... I still havent found the urge to spend tons of money on fancy panties! Plus, I heard cotton is best for, uh... air circulation :shame:

I hate panties and thongs are the WORST, come on, how can that even be sanitary:shrugs: it fits in between your butt cheeks and sometimes moves to the front regions which makes me cringe on how nasty that can be, I don't like undies and I only wear them when my friend visits every a month :yucky:

mas2388 said:
if any random nonTPF members stumble on this thread, they'll probably be like :wtf::nuts::P
Hehe exactly my thought:nuts: :nuts:. Undies always on except you know when:graucho: ......what were you thinking:lecture: LOL,seriously I'll feel weird without undies won't say I enjoy it though. But I hardly wear bras maybe cos my boobs are small:Push:

I feel weird sleeping without panties. I always keep my butt covered. :P However, I can't stand wearing a bra at home. It's not a problem for me because I'm an A cup. I have to wear a bra when I go out though. I feel exposed without one.

this thread cracks me up...I feel like we're at a slumber party or somethin' :P .

I do like underwear...I wear a bra up until I go to bed and never go 'commando' ;) . When I get home and am not going anywhere I will wear a camisole and VS boxies around the house or something in fleece if it's cold. But I sleep nude year 'round unless it's winter and freezing. I can't stand wearing a bra/panties to bed!

elongreach said:
I used to sleep in a bra, but I stopped because as my boobs got larger, it just wasn't comfortable anymore. Halle Berry sleeps in a bra, I thought that I was one of the only crazy people that slept in one.

Hey sleeping in bras is not crazy! I've never slept without a bra on. It's just so comforting to have something pressing on your chest and knowing its safe and secure inside. also, I'm so scared of chest sag-age.. i need that support and comfort.

Also, I've tried not wearing panties, and thats just wierd. Slightly chilly.

There's a reason why underwear is invented - its meant to be on.

(wow.. i sound like the biggest conservative granny)

ticklemethu said:
:shrugs:

Well, I don't. I dont' wear any when I sleep.

and I'd like to try not wearing some when I'm "out".

....Its just...annoying...having fabric wrap around your privates all day...let it air out!!!!

Is anyone like this also? Or am I just a freak? :graucho:

haha funny thread.
I dont know if its a matter of enjoying wearing underwear but a matter I must!

I like to wear the least amount of material as possible so g-string /thong is in.

34b and depending on the top i'll wear a bra or nipple pasties (i hate the 'hello nipple' look) - never panties, thongs or anything like that.

around the house and to bed - just the skin i'm in LOL

vickitoria said:
I cant wear underwear to sleep AT ALL anymore... I dont even wear any around the house. I could never ever wear a bra to bed! Not even a sports bra... how uncomfortable.

Mainly because I have NO BOOBS (34A!) :crybaby:

I don't like wearing underwear too! I can't stand it, unless I have to and if I do, I actually prefer to wear thongs. I can't wear a bra to sleep either, because it's uncomfortable and I'm only a 34A too. :sad: