Do you enjoy wearing underwear?

1. :shrugs:

Well, I don't. I dont' wear any when I sleep.

and I'd like to try not wearing some when I'm "out".

....Its just...annoying...having fabric wrap around your privates all day...let it air out!!!!

Is anyone like this also? Or am I just a freak? :graucho:

2. I am not that way although I don't like wearing bra at all. i hate bra!!! but i have to wear it when I go out or else hubby will get mad at me.

3. I hate wearing it to sleep but I need it when I wear clothes. I just feel weird without it.

4. lol i think i rather not wear undies...than no bra...i would feel violated if soemone saw my nipples!! :lol:

5. my doctor told me not to wear undies to sleep. She said it was a good idea to air that area out at night since they're always covered during the day! :P Sometimes I go braless but only in the summer!!! I loooooove lingerie though. I have tons!!! ;)

6. I heard the same thing :yes:

7. i neeeeever wear underwear around the house or to sleep, it's so uncomfortable and binding! i almost always do when i go out, unless it's something particularly clingy or see-through (like a white skirt or something). i've also been known to go out in a hoodie without a bra, but only on particularly gross-feeling days.

8. if any random nonTPF members stumble on this thread, they'll probably be like :wtf::nuts::P

9. I hate that I have to wear clothes period. I go naked at night. (isnt that a cable network?) Hell, I'm naked right now!!! too friggin hot. don't worry, drapes are drawn.

10. I hate wearing bras but i love wearing undies. I feel weird w/o the panties on.

11. I use to always wear them and felt uncomfortable with them on. Now, I can't stand wearing them. I prefer to be free of them. I only wear them when I have to. However, I can't live without a bra. I have some big knockers.

12. you poor girl.

bagnshoo - 36 b and proud!

13. I used to sleep in a bra, but I stopped because as my boobs got larger, it just wasn't comfortable anymore. Halle Berry sleeps in a bra, I thought that I was one of the only crazy people that slept in one.

14. I wish I had your problem. thats all I'msayin....

15. How did your boobs get larger??? I would love it if my boobs get larger:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice