do YOU ENJOY getting your hair done?!

I get a hair cut about once every 3-4 months and I do enjoy it. I also get a blow dry every now and again if I have a special dinner to go to, or if I'm going on a flight. It's nice.

No, but I like the results after I get home. For some reason, throughout all these years - no matter what their skills are - no one has been able to style my hair after its all done. So after I have my hair highlighted, etc... and they blow it out... I put it up in a ponytail and leave.

I wish someone could style my hair with volume... they all have tried to no avail

No, I hate it. I'm always scared my hair will get ruined. I actually sometimes have nightmares the night before where all my hair gets chopped off and I go through the whole mourning process of losing my hair. Just when I'm finally at a point where I have accepted the short hair, I wake up (is this a lesson...?).

And I also have pretty sensitive skin and my hairdresser always pulls my hair quite hard, it's like a torture process. I have to close my eyes sometimes and just breath in, breath out, so that I won't make constant I AM IN PAIN-faces. I usually leave my hairdresser all dandruffy, because my scalpel has been combed off.

Yes. I love getting fresh highlights! I usually get a bang trim and every so often
a shaping. I also get it straightened and knowing I won't have to deal with frizzy
roots - love it. I always feel that little bit of pampering really makes me happy!

I loveee it! Its one of the few times I'm not thinking about having to deal with school/work and I actually put away my blackberry for an hour. The only other time is at the gym, but haircuts don't happen every day, so they're more exciting lol.

I enjoy getting my hair washed but other than that my dear stylist is pretty rough with my hair. He's been a stylist for over 10 years but has a rough touch, maybe I'm overly sensitive as he's always booked. I love the end result though, thats why I keep going back. My hair is pretty long down to my lower waist and well it's the price I pay for maintaing the hair I want. I hope that makes some sense.

I do, my stylist is hot and he loves talking cars with me, LOL.
He gives a great shampooing too, mmmm.
He's also the only stylist that's managed to cut my hair straight and not uneven.

i love the actual process of getting my hair done, but i hate how expensive it gets! that's why i don't get trims every 6-8 weeks or whatever it's suppose to be- it just costs too much for a trim and my hair doesn't grow fast enough to get a real cut that often.

the only part of getting my hair done that i HATE is when the hairdresser criticizes how thick my hair is.

Hmmm interesting question... I like my stylist a lot and I always look forward to seeing her and I love the way I look after. The actual process I think I'm neutral on. I don't dislike it, but I wouldn't necessarily say that I enjoy it either. I do like to watch her blow dry my hair so that I can try to copy her at home.