Do You Duplicate Tano Colors?

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I was wondering if any of you buy Tano bags in different styles but the same color? For example, if you love blueberry or grape so much that you have it in more than one style? :yes:

I have not ever bought the same color Tano. I admit to being a freak for Tano's blues but I don't buy the same blue over and over. In fact, I felt blueberry was close enough to blueprint to skip it this fall.

(I likely will not be able to resist Berry Blue and Hawaiian Blue for Spring however!!!!!!!)

BUT since I have a blueprint Boogie I'll likely not buy a Boogie in any of the new blues.

I try not to repeat colors or prints in any of my designer bags. I have considered it...but I try not to. I dunno though....never say never, lol!

I only own one bag in the colors I like. I also skipped blueberry this season because I picked up a blueprint VVGG before the fall items came out... TE told me blueberry would be deeper but I actually didn't want that so I got the blueprint. HOWEVER... this season may be my first duplicates in color... I adore raspberry and have a feeling I'm going to love grape as well (grape minilisa will be here soon!). I also want a grape up close and personal (I think) but we'll see. This is my first time to repeat a bag style as well (two minilisas) but I love it and a hobo is a basic style.

I take that back...I do repeat if the bags are considerably different in size. Like I might get a large hobo or hand-carry bag and then a small pochette type bag in the same color/print.

But have you ever onsidered buying a bluberry minilisa or getting warmer?

I just ordred my Flashbulb Flurry yesterday and I hovered over blueberry for about 1.2 seconds. And then bought raspberry.

My train of thought was I have nothing that resembles raspberry so I didn't need to try blueberry.

Does that make any sense? haha

For S'08 I bought a pool Baby Daddy. When pool Speed Demon's went on sale I had one cued up and my pointer hovering over "Add Item To Cart". And could never pull the trigger.

So I guess the answer is, really, no. I don't duplicate colors.

I duplicate bags and try not to duplicate colors (except black and brown). I have 2 blue Tanos that are close but totally different in style. I will more than likely duplicate grape because I love it though!

If I like a style I will purchase it twice but in different colors.
I have not duplicated colors even with different styles in Tano
yet but who is to say that I won't. I love the grape color so much
that I could see myself getting another Grape Bag.
I am trying to have a wide variety of Tano's. For this season I have a Grape Minilisa so far. I will most likely get a blueberry in some style this season or some type of blue velvet leather as I do not have a Tano Blue yet. I do have these styles in Tano thus far.

Lawn Green Boogie Bucket
Brusciatto Brown Voodo with Luxor trim
Drizzle Gray Goody Messenger
Card Carrier Messenger in Brown Lenoir Leather
Grape Minilisa