Do you dress up when you go to the boutique?

I do!!! Unfortunately SA tend to actually judge u on what u're wearing.. so when i go to Chanel.. i usually wear Chanel jacket/boots.. and when i go to LV i wear LV jacket/LE bag.. etc!!

I stopped dressing up after many years of shopping at the same places. Now, I actually go in like a messy kid with sandals, holey sweaters, and capris. lol.

That actually threw the security guards off. I just stand at the door with a serene determine look and they usually open the door for me with courtesy.

After seeing that I knew just about every SA (except newbies) the security guards would relax.

Nowadays if none of favorite SAs are available there is always someone couteous enough to ask me if I need assistance.

Maybe after my 1st horrible experience I learned to manage myself better. Perhaps they can see I am a big spender when it comes to LV. :lol::lol:

IMO, ive found out that the SA'S will talk to you more if you have your lv bag on.... (when my mom goes to the boutique, all the Sa's are cooing over her bag ...even if its a speedy...lol!)....anyways, i do try to dress up as much as I can...

IMO, ive found out that the SA'S will talk to you more if you have your lv bag on.... (when my mom goes to the boutique, all the Sa's are cooing over her bag ...even if its a speedy...lol!)....anyways, i do try to dress up as much as I can...

I hate to say it but I've seen this behavior. I was using my Trompe L'Oeil Pochette while shopping at the SF store in Union Square once and SA's would come from the other side of the store to talk to me. Not just one SA but several. I ended up leaving because I felt the attention was too much.

My mother instilled in me from a young age, "always look presentable". So I always make it a point to do so. The only time I go out in sweats is when I'm goin' to the supermarket or somewhere within a couple of blocks of my home. I always expect to be treated coldly when I enter these high end stores, but the SA's are always sooo nice. The one time I was treated like a bald-headed step child was in Miu Miu. I was wearing a suit too, mind you. The guy who buzzed me in, went somewhere in the back and kept me waiting like he thought I was just there too look. Another SA, when she noticed that I wasn't being helped, had to get him to help me. Funny thing about that experience was I actually purchased a handbag! I shoulda just left but I was dying for this bag!

I don't really dress up, but I at least make myself presentable (no sweat pants!!).

I recently visited the LV in Nuremberg and wore Jeans, my Raspberry UGGs, a white sweater, and a black fur lined coat and was treated wonderfully :smile: Same thing when I bought my LV from the Tysons Corner store, I was just dressed casually.

My rule for going out shopping: If you wear it to bed or to bum around, DON'T wear it out shopping!!