Do you dream about Coach?

thuynh

Feb 10, 2010
Seriously, I think I am going nuts. This is the 2nd dream I've had about Coach too. The first was when I was at the Outlet and saw a bunch of Sabrinas on the table and cried in joy b/c finally I was able to get my hands on a patent camel Sabrina and then suddenly in a flash all the bags turned into Guess brands (nothing wrong with that but its just NOT Coach) and when I looked around me the entire Coach Outlet turned into a regular handbag store with no Coach!!!! I cried in my sleep b/c this was the ONLY Outlet near me! It was a nightmare!!

And then last night I dreamt that I was at the Outlet again and there were a bunch of old Kirstins laying around for me to pick and choose, Tote and Zip Tote all so beautiful and as I was getting ready to pay I woke up with no Kirstin in hand.

HAHAHAHA, just funny dreams that I thought I'd share and wondering if anyone is as crazy-addicted as me to dream about Coach :nuts:

I lay awake sometimes thinking about what bag to get next is it the right bag or should I switch skincare lines etc..... DH really needs to live in the States more often LOL:graucho:

I only had one dream that was Coach-related... it was when I was still dying for a Kira. I dreamt that I was at the outlet and there were some red ones (that I wasn't interested in), and I moved some MFF bags aside on the shelf, and there was a beautiful Blue Kira (also found some awesome fobs in the $9.99 bin too)!! Then I checked out at the register, and left and went on with my dream of non-Coach things.

But it was so real! I actually woke up & felt like I had the bag - LOL.

I am pregnant and sorta try to be good by cutting back on Coach bags...key word trying. I dreamt a month ago that I was at the Coach store and was looking around. I was telling SA that I was pregnant and could not buy a purse. They wiped out a rug and was like look we just got these rugs for babies in. At the store it was just a black/white siggie print and when I laid the rug out in the babies room it was a football theme rug. I woke up the next day swearing to my husband we having a boy. Guess I'll find out in a month if my dream was true or just craving Coach.